16

as hyunjin falls to the floor, he grabs onto his sensitive area. jisung covers his mouth, felix does as well as if it's a twin reaction. seungmin's eyes widen, not knowing if he should apologize towards hyunjin first or tear him to pieces for stealing his first kiss.

"h—hyunjin! why'd you do that!" seungmin asks with shock, trying to collect himself.

hyunjin groans, whimpering a bit. "how else was I gonna calm you down?...no need for a surprise attack.."

"b—but you stole my first kiss!"

"oh dang, you stole my best friends first kiss. man I'm debating if I should fight you or not." felix then clicks his tongue as he shakes his head, yet jisung bursts into laughter.

"oh my god! you hit his nuts!!" jisung cackles, "I'm sorry hyunjin but damn! you really went for it!"

hyunjin slowly gets up from the floor, as he's in a steady stance. he lifts up his fist to hit jisung's punchable face, but seungmin catches it.

"hey! no punching!" seungmin scolds, hyunjin's jaw drops.

"you literally hit my nuts!"

"you stole my first kiss!" seungmin retorts, hyunjin rolls his eyes. "first kisses are very important! I want it to be special and obviously it was a very impulsive kiss! like were my lips even ready! my lips are pure virgin and I don't even know how to kiss! like was it even good! am I even a kissing material! like I have so many questions that need to be answered and you mister are going to—"

felix screeches, jisung hollers shouting. 'you go mr. hwang!'

because kissing seemed like one of the best ways to shut up kim seungmin. seungmin felt his own heart burst, to his cheeks turning as red as his past dyed cherry hair. but yet, he didn't rebel from the kiss or try to pull away. hyunjin's lips were soft, too soft to where seungmin had no thoughts on letting go. slowly, his hands wrap around hyunjin's neck. while he feels hyunjin's arms snake around his waist to pull him closer.

"I knew it, there was definitely some tension up in here." jisung shakes his head while felix nods agreeing with his other braincell. "felix..uh this is getting awkward were literally watching them make out."

"but what if something happens!" felix tells, but jisung sighs.

"the only thing that'll happen is seungmin kicking hyunjin in the nuts again, or you getting questioned and attacked after they're done. I think you should run since you have the chance."

felix's mouth shape turns into an 'o', jumping off the bed he nods. "good idea, have fun making out guys!"

"don't distract them and save yourself!"

jisung pushes felix out the door and follows behind, while hyunjin pulls away from their worthwhile kiss. he smiles, "one day. Ill kick their asses."

seungmin catches his breath and smirks, "please do."