06

a/n ; I have no clue if I said this,
but i believe this will be a series.
believe! not is!

the next day, felix walks to seungmin's dorm again. arms crossed with a disappointed expression. how could they get coffee without him yesterday! he saw them walking down the hall once he opened his dorm door, did they think he would not find out?

once he's in front of the door, he knocks politely this time. it opens shortly and of course it's hyunjin who answered the door. "oh hey felix—"

"don't hey felix me! I saw you guys got coffee yesterday without me! how rude!" felix enters the dorm without any permission, but hyunjin keeps his mouth shut to not anger the boy. "where's seungmin?"

"bathroom." hyunjin states. "sorry that we didn't tell you.."

felix glares at him, "you're changing my best friend. you should just take my spot in my dorm!"

"well..that isn't possible.." hyunjin quietly says, "sorry."

"stop saying sorry! you're making me feel bad now!" felix yells, "I'm just frustrated and ugh!"

hyunjin twiddles with his fingers and shrugs. "well, you can have seungmin for the day. you guys are best friends and he doesn't have to be with me everyday. besides, we're roommates we will see each other practically everyday."

felix presses his lips together and makes an engine like noise, "but what if he doesn't want to hang out with me. I should be bonding with my roommate but he's highkey an asshole!"

hyunjin giggles, "that doesn't seem like fun. you can come over anytime, I bet seungmin will like that."

"what if he gets annoyed though! I'm the one who was excited about this dorm thing but now I really miss him because we're separated. what am I gonna do!"

hyunjin shushes the boy, his voice was getting louder and louder each time he spoke so he didn't want other students to come to their door and yell at them. "look, you're his best friend. I bet he won't get annoyed. besides, I bet you guys aren't able to live without each other."

felix's head falls down, "I guess you are right...also, sorry for being so mean to you."

"no worries! you're just a frustrated friend who's worried. I understand that."

"what about you? do you have any friends?" felix questions, hyunjin nods his head.

"two of my closest friends are bang chan who's a senior. and han jisung who's a sophomore."

felix's eyes widen subtly, "oh, jisung? some reason it sounds familiar but still doesn't ring a bell."

"yeah, he and his roommate hate each other."

"what?!" felix questions a bit a loudly, hyunjin laughs at his reaction.

"he got paired with this senior supposedly. and they hate each other. literally, I feel so bad for him."

"that must suck." felix softly says, "maybe I was over exaggerating when I said my roommate was an, 'asshole' but he's just blunt and straight forward. those type of people aren't my style."

hyunjin shrugs, "well, people can change over the course of time. seungmin is a really good roommate even if it's only been two days."

"you're so lucky. seungmin is the biggest sweetheart and I'm jealous that you got paired with him."

hyunjin smiles, "he is really great."

felix smiles softly, "not to be that mom type of friend, but take care of him okay? because I'll kick your ass if he comes to me crying if it's something about you."

hyunjin gives him a thumbs up, "I don't plan on making him cry, I'd never forgive myself."

"I'd never forgive you too."