17

"I knew it! you have a thing for him!" felix shouts at hyunjin, "the kiss is literally a piece of evidence. I'm still contemplating on whether if I should kick your ass about that!"

"do whatever, but I don't know how seungmin feels about what I did. after everything, it just went back to normal. you know, that's kinda sketchy?" hyunjin tells, flopping onto his bed.

"well, seungmin only speaks when told to. so maybe I can ask."

"please do, his weird same self is throwing me off. like wouldn't he be a little phased??"

"I'll tell you all the details, don't worry! I got this."

__________
SEUNGMIN & FELIX

when seungmin arrives to the dormitory, he instead finds himself knocking at felix's dorm rather than unlocking his. wondering about what the abrupt call was, he waits for someone to answer the door. once he sees the door knob turning, he's hit with changbin and felix.

"hi seungmin!" felix greets happily, changbin opens the door a bit wider for the younger to step in. once he does, changbin closes the door.

"what's up. why am I here?"

"questioning. interrogation. manipulation—" changbin jokes, but felix cuts him off.

"my job changbinnie! stay out of this and go teach yourself how to play fortnite!"

"I don't even know what the main goal is!" changbin states, irritated by the stupid video game.

"win first place, that's good enough but we're going to have a serious talk so be quiet!"

"whatever." the older replies, leaving the two boys alone for the time.

seungmin allows himself to sit on one of the beds, felix who follows him. he creepily smiles, "so...felix you want to tell me what's going on or—"

"so~" as felix finally breaks the ice, "how was that kiss between you and hyunjin?"

seungmin rolls his eyes, "this is why you called me over? to ask me that?"

"no! it's just, hyunjin has been freaking out over your reaction."

"I didn't have a reaction?" seungmin states, confused.

"exactly! you kicked him in the balls and then you guys made out. obviously you're relationship should've been affected in some way, yet it wasn't. why?"

seungmin shrugs, unsure of the reason himself. "maybe because the kiss wasn't bad—"

"so you enjoyed it?"

"I guess you can say I enjoyed—"

"so you like kissing him?"

"well not exactly but—"

"YOU LIKE HIM!" felix shouts, messing up changbin to where he is killed.

"lix let the boy talk! I was in sixteenth place!" changbin scolds, but felix doesn't respond.

"n—no!" seungmin denied, "I don't like him! why would you even think that!"

"you liked kissing him!" felix points out, trying to get his point through.

"that doesn't mean I like him!"

"well if you liked kissing him, then you liked his lips. his lips are apart of him, so you technically like him, like him. but him." felix slyly explains, wiggling his eyebrows. "tell me the truth!"

"I just lost some brain cells. what?!?" seungmin yells back, "but I am telling you the truth!"

felix sneezes, "I just sneezed cause I'm allergic to bullshit, come on just spill!"

"changbin, help!"

changbin shakes his head, restarting a new game. "in this world, only you can save yourself."