14

a/n || @CreatureChanLixQueen and a friend of hers is staring this SKZ Support Group ! to sum it up it is where you make an edit, write a cute little supporting to the boys and @ them on twitter or insta. I think it's a super cute idea :) !

"give me one good reason to why I shouldn't stab you with my spork!" seungmin threatens to felix, the aussie boy hides behind hyunjin who sits in the middle of his bed.

"because I haven't played fornite today and if you stab my hands I won't be able to!" felix retorts back, letting out a whine. hyunjin rolls his eyes and pushes the boy off his bed.

"felix get a life and stop playing that stupid game. all it does is messes with you brain and your dancing skills." hyunjin scolds, felix lets out an offended gasp from his words.

"how dare you say such unnecessary things!" felix states as he picks himself up from the floor, "at least I don't play roblox!"

"nobody cares if you do or don't. you needed help with school work, so.. that's what you're here for right?" seungmin questions, but he just lets out a snort.

"no..I had to get away from changbin for a little."

"why?" hyunjin asks, "both you and jisung have roommate issues."

"oh, it was nothing I just wanted to get away from binnie for a little. I see him everyday so it gets tiring."

seungmin rolls his eyes, "I can't really judge cause I've never met your roommate. but if you're just gonna bother hyunjin and I, bring jisung at least."

"okay! I'll go call him and—"

"no!" hyunijn cuts off, not wanting an even bigger headache. "why can't felix just go back to his dorm, take a nap and socialize with his amazing roommate."

"but my roommate isn't that amazing?" felix says with confusion, "if you guys think he's that great, meet him yourself."

seungmin sits up and throws his spork behind his shoulder. "alright, let's go."

"now!?" felix questions, "but what if he isn't there!"

"felix you never bring your keys to your dorm so he has to be there." hyunjin tells, felix lets out an 'ahh' of realization.

"you're right. but hey, he's really honest yet somewhat a softie. I don't know, he's an interesting guy."

as they all gather, they leave the seungjin dorm room and felix leads towards his. it's not even ten dorms down, but just a couple steps away.

"okay! nothing special, but shield your eyes in case if there is a somewhat hot shirtless dude who just came from the gym cause he has no life!"

felix knocks on the door and covers his eyes right after. hyunjin and seungmin don't of course, not wanting to look like weirdos. a couple seconds later, a boy opens the door a.k.a felix's roommate. "oh, lix you're back already?"

"changbin! don't use that nickname, I already said only for inside purposes cause you're showing your soft side!" felix tells, changbin doesn't listen to the younger's words and decides to greet the other two boys.

"I'm guessing you two must be lix's friends." changbin then says, "it's interesting that he has any. the boy annoys me twenty four-seven, so how could he keep any?"

"changbinnie! you're so mean!" felix then pushes changbin aside to enter the dorm, the other two boys stay outside while changbin chats with them.

"it's the truth. somewhat. do you possibly know how to deactivate or even delete a fortnite account?" changbin whispers to seungmin, "he's staying up late to always play, I'm kinda getting worried about his health."

hyunjin smiles, "you're not as bad as I thought. he describes you as if you're like minho. maybe it's because jisung and felix literally have one brain cell and share it."

"I can have my bad moments. especially the morning time. but felix can be annoying and irritating, yet he's a cool guy."

seungmin puts his two hands together and smiles, "bless day-six, I honestly thought you'd murder him on the second day he moved in."

"slightly had the urge to strangle him, but he did this pout thing and I restrained myself."

seungmin smiles, "glad to know you won't kill my best friend anytime soon."

"oh are you the famous seungmin?" changbin questions, seungmin nods his head slowly. looking at hyunjin with confused eyes. "felix told me you two went to get coffee without him. he was sad for the day once he came back and I took him out for ice cream."

"how sweet." hyunijn says in a cute tone, "so, I think seungmin and I will take our leave. just needed to drop off felix, he's always barging into our dorm."

"what are you? his parents?" changbin lets out a chuckle, "does he have a bed time? he definitely should have one since he never sleeps."

"nine p.m. thank me later. I wanted to stay longer but I think felix is occupied." seungmin says, "it was nice meeting you."

changbin smiles at both boys, "nice meeting both of you as well. felix and I haven't gone out much so we're gonna go get ready to eat lunch."

"oh! can we come!" hyunijn chirps in, "I'm super hungry!"

"sure. the more the merrier." changbin runs his fingers through his messy hair, "alright lix! we're going out, get ready!"

"binnie! but I want to watch!"

"once we come back to the dorm, you can watch. can you go get ready now?" changbin sternly tells, they hear felix sigh and his footsteps fill the dorm, "alright, be out in fifteen alright?"

"okay!"

changbin then closes the door on them, hyunjin and seungmin walk back to their dorm. beginning to get ready. as they get dressed, hyunjin breaks their silence. "so, what do you think of changbin? isn't he—"

"there's totally something going on between them, seriously? 'lix'! 'binnie'! what is this? I mean we're pretty close roommates and are quite cool with each other. but the way that felix described him, it was like 'woah should I throw hands or keep calm?' of course I kept calm, but this is just a plot twist right here." seungmin rants, "and what! he's highkey kinda hot, that's totally not okay. I know felix, he's into guys and girls, he's talked about his type within both genders and for dudes. oh man, that boy is like 'I've scored the jackpot' for felix."

hyunjin blinks at his words, "all I wanted to ask was if you liked him or not..."

"oh no! I like him, he's cool and all." seungmin admits, throwing on a simple tee-shirt. "but, I feel as if there's something felix isn't telling me. and I need to know, now."