26

seungmin was found guilty on the spot, he turns around. pulling the strings together and tying them to where hyunjin can't see his face. he stands there like a dork, hoping that he'll disappear soon. "seungmin, please answer. I'm not mad, it's just a simple question."

seungmin crosses his arms, he couldn't lie. he was slightly acting like a child. but it didn't matter now. "seungmin." hyunjin's voice is more firmer, the door closes and he can hear hyunjin coming his way. there's no use to make a run for it, where would he go anyways? besides, running away from his problems wasn't gonna do him any good. so might as well take it all in.

"seungmin." the younger thought his voice would be even more scarier but it isn't, it's soft and sweet. "I'm not mad so please turn around."

seungmin hesitates, he turns his head to try and see the boy. but looks back immediately. letting out a small whine, he's defeated and turns around fully. "fine jinnie..." he mumbles, "you caught me red handed..."

"I did, but I'm not gonna do anything to you." hyunjin tells with a reassuring smile, seungmin feels his heart doing little flips. so he clutches onto his sweater, or he could say hyunjin's. "what's wrong? you okay?"

seungmin nods slowly, it was nice to hear hyunjin's voice. he was hearing different phrases coming out of his mouth rather than receiving a plain, 'how was your day?'  he missed it, he missed it a lot and he wouldn't sugarcoat it.

"I'll believe you, but if you need anything. you can always talk to me."

seungmin bites his lip, hyunjin is about to make his way somewhere else and seungmin has no clue when he'll return. whether if it's just the bathroom for ten short minutes or out with some other friends for an hour or so. he was getting needy and soon he'll explode. the sweater wasn't doing any good, just having a short conversation didn't make him pleased. why was his heart beating so fast? so as hyunjin turns his back on him, seungmin grabs him by his wrist.

"o—oh." hyunjin says startled, "yes?"

seungmin is looking at the ground, he points to hyunjin's bed. "you want me to go to sleep?" hyunjin questions like a dense idiot. but seungmin straightens his arm as if it'll make his pointing firmer. "what is it?"

"c—cu—cu.." he tries to spit out, hyunjin does his best to hear him out so he goes closer.

"min what is it?"

seungmin felt his face burning, tears on the brink as they're about to flood down his cheeks. he can't take it no more, his knees are weak, he falls and allows his arms to lace around hyunjin's chest. "s—stay with me..cuddles please..." he whispers, neediness within his tone. hyunjin doesn't know what to do, so he rubs the boy's back. "don't go...I need you..."

seungmin looks up at the boy, puppy dog eyes and quivering lips. hyunjin had the urge to kiss him, but seungmin straightens his body up and kisses the boy's nose. "stay..." he says once again, "I'll do it again if that'll make you stay..."

hyunjin chuckles from seungmin's cute action, "you don't have to, I'll stay no matter what."