Chapter 1 just you wait

This is the beginning of the rewrite! The story will still be similar but certain things will change. Things like from before this stopped being a creepypasta x reader. But I will include more things that makes the plot make more sense. These will not be changed all at once.

I'm sorry guys- I-I can't some of you may not know this but when you add me to the reading list I can see the names... you guys have a strange sense of humor.

I was found on the outskirts of a town as a baby, the person who found me looked for my parents for a few months but then turned me into an orphanage. They came to the conclusion that I was a newborn when found and that I was left for dead. I was adopted not long after I arrived. At first they swooned over me until I was exiting my baby phase. They called me annoying and regretted adopting. Then my time at home grew to be full of neglect and abuse. Once I was old enough for school they sent me, the abuse lightened up as to not get caught.

As I was waiting for the bus I grabbed rocks and skipped them across the pond.

"You're good at that" the green eyed boy complimented.

"T-thank you" I smiled.

"Are you new in this neighborhood? I've never seen you before" the blue eyed one stated.

"No, I just wasn't allowed to leave the house before now" I frowned.

"Liu, Jeff did you make a new friend?" A woman smiled while walking over, "what's your name?"

"(Y/n)" I stated.

"Did they at least introduce themselves?" She nodded.

"No" I spoke, she lightly hit them.

"I'm Jeff, and this is Liu" the blue eyed boy sighed.

"Well (y/n) is today your first day of school?" She asked.

"Yeah" I nodded.

"Really? It's Liu's first year too, Jeff is in second grade" she nodded, a yellow bus headed down the road.

"Looks like it's time to go, have a good first day Liu, and (y/n)!" She waved. We walked closer to the edge of the sidewalk.

"How about you sit with us?" Liu nodded.

"Sure" I smiled.From that day on the three of us were friends, it changed once I found out that they were moving. I had heard it from a random person at school.

"Liu, Jeff are you guys really moving?" I cried.

"I'm sorry (y/n) we just didn't want to see your face when you found out" Jeff apologized, I sobbed a little longer and then gave Jeff a white hoodie and Liu a scarf that I bought with the money I stole from my parents when they were sleeping. I was saving it for a Christmas present, I gave both of them a kiss on the cheek.

"Please don't forget me" I cried running home. After a few months it was all over the news, two brother's both dead. Liu and Jeffery woods. I snapped after that, I had to get my revenge starting with my parents.

I had been watching them for the past few years, I had tried multiple times but something has intervened but they haven't caught on. My dad in bed and my mom in her office. I stepped through the house towards the master bedroom, and quietly but quickly slit his throat. That was the easy part, he woke but then passed from the blood loss. I headed down stairs and towards the office. I knocked.

"Jarred is that you?" She asked she saw me, "oh it's you. What do you want? What have you gotten on your pajama sleeves?"

"A little bit of Jarred" I smiled, she looked at me full of horror. She screamed as I jumped at her, it took a multiple stabbings before she passed out. Police sirens followed after a few minutes, she yelled too much. I ran upstairs and hid in the closet and shoved the knife under the loose board in the floor.

"Hello? Police open up!" An officer yelled, after a minute they broke in, they found my foster mom first and then me.

"Are you okay?" An officer asked.

"They just tried to get me and I tripped over them in the process" I shook.

"Did you see their face?" The officer asked.

"No, he had something covering his face" I replied. They believed me and after a few weeks they arrested me.

"Do you understand why you're here?" The interviewer asked.

"Because my adoptive parents died" I nodded.

"Because you killed them" the interviewer stated.

"And what makes you think that" I sighed, he slapped the knife on the table.

"Fingerprints" the interviewer stated.

"So? They abused me, they beat me, they didn't even treat me like a human being!"
I yelled.

"No, they were actors" the interviewer stated.

"What?" I asked.

"Shortly you were adopted we offered them a large sum of money to help us with a social experiment" the interviewer stated.

"What kind of experiment?" I asked.

"To see how abused children mature throughout their lives. Obviously we didn't expect on to step out and murder their parents" the interviewer stated.

"What! You're the reason I went through all that trauma? So that you can see how we grow up?" I yelled.

"We would have hired a therapist later in life" the interviewer nodded.

I was sitting in my cell when someone set off the alarm, someone ran past my cell but came back and looked at me. They unlocked the cell, and I was able to escape, I need to come back later to kill him for what they've done. I kept running and I found the person who helped me escape.

"Why did you let me out?" I asked.

"You remind me of someone" he spoke, "plus I've heard of your story, sorry about your friends"

"Yeah, I'm going to find them" I nodded.

"What's their names? I'll make sure I don't kill them by mistake" he nodded.

"Jeffery and Liu woods" I stated, "they'll recognize the name (y/n) (l/n)"

"Need a place to stay the night?" He asked.

"Yeah, can't exactly go home" I laughed.

"Come with me, there's a place with people like us" he nodded.

"People like us?" I questioned.

"Other serial killers, well I guess you're just a murderer" He nodded.

"What is your name anyways?" I asked.

"Helen, but most people call me the bloody painter" Helen smiled.

I thought this would be longer, but it works I guess. I bought a computer to take to school so I will be writing more often. I'm in college now, I'm doing electronic media production for the 3D animation course next semester. Farewell Reader~Chan/Kun!