Chapter 19 The cave

Jeff walked me back to my room where Lazari slept peacefully.

"I hope you can go to sleep" Jeff started, but then looked away.

"Goodnight" I smiled. I walked in and crawled into my bed smiling myself to sleep.

~The next day~

I woke up to Lazari sleeping right next to me on my twin bed. How we were both on there I have no idea. I slowly got up trying not to wake up Lazari. I went downstairs and grabbed a quick breakfast and headed over to Emily's house. But behind me I could hear the leaves cracking. I looked behind me to see Lazari.

"Lazari? How long have you been there?" I asked, she looked up at me and smiled.

"When you left the room I got up and followed you! Where are we going,      (y/n)?" Lazari asked.

"We are going to see a friend of mine, she is watching your cousin for me" I smiled, Lazari's eyes lit up.

"Can I meet them?" Lazari asked.

"Sure!" I smiled, we walked there and talked about pointless things until we arrived. I knocked on the door and Emily quickly opened it.

"(Y/n)! How nice of you to stop by!" Emily smiled, she invited us in and brought out Amber. Lazari's eyes lit up again when she saw Amber. I just laughed at her amusement.

"(Y/n) we need to talk, meet me outside" Emily stated, with a straight face. We walked outside with Lazari completely distracted by Amber.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Straight to the point?" Emily smiled.

"Make it quick I have a meeting with someone today" I hurried.

"You need to save your brother" Emily started, "If you don't save him soon then he will be killed, and won't come back. You can tell that he is much more powerful than Zalgo somehow, and the last time I checked the only one more powerful that Zalgo is you and Slender." Emily Explained.

"So? Why are you telling me things I already know?" I asked.

"I don't know you tell me why you haven't done anything about it" Emily stated.

"I need a plan before I can do anything" I explained, with a serious face.

"In that case, here take this and you should be on your way if you want to talk to slender" Emily said, handing me something small but wrapped up in a small cloth.

"What's this-" I started.

"Oh look at the time, you two need to leave!" Emily laughed, pushing Lazari out the door while holding Amber and sent us on our way. Amber laughed at Emily as we walked away.

"Lazari have you seen anything like this before?" I asked showing her the small dagger with a special symbol on it.

"Daddy stabs people with that occasionally, but only if he thinks they are to weak, then they get really strong! But that one has already been used" Lazari explained. Why would she give me something that has been used? I'll have to ask Zalgo about it, he seems to know more than Lazari.

"Let's go to slender, he's probably waiting on us at this point" I smiled. On the way back to the mansion I thought about how I used to run away from my problems so often it's something I need to stop running off.

"O-Oh (y-y-y/n)! Your back-k!" Toby smiled. I smiled back, that walked in the familiar building to Slender's office.

"Ah (y/n), Lazari you guys made it. Sit down" Slender 'smiled'

"What is it this time? Another mission?" I asked.

"I'm sending you away for this mission, this will officially make you a proxy and you must do it alone" Slender stated, making his ever so faceless head face towards Lazari.

"B-But daddy told me to protect (y/n)!" Lazari cried.

"I'm sorry Lazari, but after this mission you can stay with (y/n) all you want. But for now how about you protect jeff- I mean Liu" Slender corrected as if he almost made a grave mistake. Lazari ran out of the room crying.

"Just tell me what to do, so that I can get back to Lazari" I mumbled.

"You are being sent to take out an old friend of mine, who went against my wishes" Slender started, "He is a warlock friend of mine but he is quite old so it should be easy enough for someone out of practice"

"I'm off then, I could probably find him better on my own anyways" I said, walking out. I was out of the mansion and I spread out my wings and took off. Knowing what type of people slender is friends with would make it obvious that they would be away from normal people. It started to rain so I flew down to the ground near a cave and went in. It looked familiar like something I've seen before. I walked farther into the cave and found a familiar woman sleeping on a rock that is for some reason shaped like a table. I took a closer look at her and it came to me.

"(Y/n)? How did you get here?" A voice asked.

"Who are you?" I asked looking around for someone, but to my surprise no one was there and it wasn't the familiar face.

"Ah, I should have known you would be reawakening, too bad if he made that one different choice than maybe you would be frozen in place" The voice said.

"What do you mean? Frozen?" I asked but nothing answered back. "Why does this look so familiar and yet impossible?"

"You aren't meant to be here yet, go back" The voice said, and then started to sing a lullaby. I fell to the floor, but I wasn't asleep. I couldn't open my eyes or hear anything. Once I could open my eyes I was in some tower.

"So your the one slender sent after me?" He questioned.

"Interesting it almost seems as if he is trying to send me test subjects" He chuckled, "but it is too good to be true that you stumbled across that cave, I can't even enter it and you just walked right in" This man is my target.

We're back! As you can see I just went down a path to a different ending. Happy new year! Farewell Reader~Chan/Kun!