Chapter 9 Halloween

??? POV
"She cannot be aloud to live not with her being a demon and a fallen angel. But Slender made her immortal so I'll have no choice but to make her my wife, Go get her" I commanded. You can't stay safe forever (y/n).

(Y/n) POV
I just came back from a mission to find Jeff and Liu talking to each other.

"What are you two doing?" I asked, Liu jumped up and turned around.

"N-Nothing!" Liu yelped, this wasn't normal so I just walked off and looked for Clockwork.

Jeff the Killers POV
"Slender I thought you said the mission would take her almost half the day!" I complained.

"I thought it would but she seems to be getting faster, I'll give her Toby's missions for the next week" Slender said.

"Just don't overwork her" I recommend.

"Wouldn't plan on it" Slender smiled. Me and Liu went to go tell (y/n) that she had more work to do.

(Y/n) POV
"(Y/n)! What are you doing back?" Clockwork asked.

"Uh, I finished my mission" I said.

"(Y/n), Slender has more work for you" Jeff said.

"Already? I would think slender would give me a break!" I laughed.

"You should get going" Jeff said.

"Yeah, But I should go into the kitchen and get something to eat first" I agreed.

"No!" Clockwork blurted.

"What?" I asked.

"How about I go grab you something" Liu offered.

"I could get it on my own" I said.

"No, you should relax to many kids will be on the streets tonight and that means more witnesses if they are smart enough to tell if it is a costume or not! You stay here and I will go get it with Liu" Jeff said.

"I- you have a point this is why I hate halloween" I complained.

"While your waiting, (y/n) I could make you actually look like a trick or treater!" Clockwork exclaimed.

"Sure, I guess" I sighed. What is going on?

Liu's POV
I walked down the hallway with Jeff thinking about tomorrow.

"Do you really think we can pull it off? We have been way to suspicious and the only way it would work was if she forgot!" I asked.

"Remember the last time we tried this we were caught after five minutes around her trust me she forgot" Jeff laughed.

"I've been meaning to ask you something and I think that if I don't ask now then I'll have to wait another year to ask" I said.

"Sure?" Jeff asked, confused.

"Why did you leave me alive and kill everyone but Jane?" I asked.

"I thought you were dead but that might have been the only time I missed" Jeff explained, and I took food out of the cabinet and started to walk back.

"With that many people on the list do you think she would make it back in time?" I asked.

"She's pretty quick we would be lucky if she didn't get done before tomorrow" Jeff laughed, "She's always been like that"

"Yeah if anything she is the one of us that hasn't changed as much" I laughed, twisting the handle to the door.

"Are you sure I need to wear this?" (Y/n) asked.

"Positive" Clockwork said.

(Y/n) POV
Clockwork made me put on a skin tight cat costume and started to plan to avoid anyone in the mansion, but then the door opened.

"(Y-Y/n)?" Liu asked.

"Yes?" I asked mentally face palming for my plan failing.

"Are you going to wear that?" Jeff asked, and with that I jumped out of Clockworks window and went on my way without the food. I changed out of the costume Clockwork gave me and put on my normal mission clothes and went to my first target it was ten thirty by the time I finished and I stopped at a fast food place and ordered my favorite meal and left to go back to the mansion. When I got there it was dark which wasn't so surprising as it was twelve in the morning. I started to head to my room until I heard something get knocked over and some muffled cursing.

Jeff the killer's POV
(Y/n) had walked into the house and was about to go upstairs but then I knocked something over and a few cuss words slipped my mouth. She started to walk towards the light switch and then stopped.

"Come out everyone" (y/n) demanded turning on the light.

"Surprise?" Slender said.

"Did you really think I didn't know what you were planning?" (Y/n) asked.

"Uh... yes?" Liu questioned.

"I already told you not to celebrate this day multiple times!" (Y/n) yelled.

"(Y/n), we just wanted you to cheer up some you have been through too much throughout your time here and it's been getting to you. You never talk to anyone but Sally and Clockwork unless necessary" I yelled.

"Maybe because I don't like all of the attention!" She yelled.

"Break it up guys, Jeff you never told me she didn't want to celebrate" Slender said.

"Me, and Liu just wanted to help her relax for once" I said.

"I wish you would just leave me to my normal everyday life!" (Y/n) yelled running out the door.

(Y/n) POV
Jeff followed me out of the house I guess he was just paranoid I was going to disappear again. I ran passed so many trees and when I ran out of breath I hid in a bush to get away from Jeff I could hear him yelling my name in the distance. It just kept getting louder and louder until he was right by my bush.

"Smile dog, have you found her?" Jeff asked, and the dog started to walk in my direction and stopped as Jeff pulled me into his arms.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"You're going to get sick again" Jeff said handing me his hoodie.

"I have my own" I refused.

Well bloop I don't know what I'm doing, but anyway Farewell Reader~Chan!