Chapter 20 You're too Cliché

"Tell me, what did you see in that cave?" He smiled, while pouring tea for himself and then me.

"You're too Cliché, what are you some sort of movie character?" I asked.

"What's a movie? Nevermind just answer my question" He demanded.

"If you say so, a movie is like moving pictures on a screen that can seem like they last forever when they are boring-" I stopped.

"NO THE QUESTION BEFORE THAT!" He yelled.

"Oh, someone was sleeping in there" I stated.

"That's it. THAT'S IT!"He stopped trying to calm down, "did you recognize them?"

"Yeah, a little too much" I replied.

"Their name?" He said, almost giving up.

"It was me" I smiled creepily.

"Are you toying with me?" He asked.

"Nope it's the truth!" I smiled more as he started to cough.

"Wait a minute- but you couldn't of- I took your stuff-" he coughed.

"I have powers, my appearance isn't for nothing" I chuckled, "I can poison all drinks around me" He got a shocked expression on his face and fell to the ground.

"I'll kill-" he stopped, he's dead.

"Too bad, I really was hoping that I could torture you but you decided to leave me" I paused, "you coward" I came to the window and jumped out and my wings got me away from the ground just in time and I headed for the mansion. Slender was outside playing with sally, and Lazari while Liu watched.

"(Y/n), is it done?" Slender asked. I held my hand up and slender saw the last moments of his precious friend.

"I told him all about you secret love letters to him Slender! You know the ones that you write but never send!" I joked. He blushed.

"How did you know about that?" Slender blushed.

"There're real?" I asked, "this I got to see!"

"Get back her (y/n)!" Slender yelled as I flew to his office. But he teleported and stopped me.

"Hey slendy where do you keep your unsent letters?" I laughed.

"You've gone too far this time, (y/n)" Slender angrily yelled.

"I'm out!" I laughed flying out. Lazari ran up to me and hugged me.

"(Y/n)! You're back!" Lazari laughed, "come on! I want to look for daddy!" Lazari dragged me back where Zalgo was kept.

"Lazari... What are we doing here?" I asked.

"Daddy's scent is still here!" Lazari laughed.

"Lazari that can't be right. He's been gone too long for his scent to still be here" I explained looking at her happy face being torn apart.

"You can't smell him?" Lazari asked, still looking sad.

"What are you guys doing down here?" Jeff asked.

"When did you get here?" I asked, looking shocked about how I didn't notice him.

"(Y/n), did the wizard use the dagger on you?" Lazari asked. looked down to see a rip on my sleeve that has some dried blood on it but nothing bleeding. But it was obviously a stab wound shape in my shirt.

"I-I don't know" I said.

"Or you've been here too long and now you're reverting back to you sleeping state" Slender suggested. Where did he come from?

"My sleeping state in the cave?" I questioned.

"Cave? No me and Zalgo sealed you in a-" Slender paused.

"Lazari, (y/n), and Jeff go to your rooms you shouldn't be down here" Slender calmly demanded. We went straight to our rooms without any complaint.

"Lazari, did Zalgo tell you anything about me before I came back?" I asked.

"Nope! But we could visit my house!" Lazari smiled, "Daddy kept lots of books there about his life"

"You mean a diary?" I laughed.

"Daddy says there autobiographies!" Lazari corrected.

"Right" I agreed. Lazari got on my back and with her directions we got there.

"(Y/n)! This is my home!" Lazari smiled.

"Great let's go-" I stopped, I had walked right into an invisible wall.

"(Y/n)! Come on!" Lazari called, running back to me.

"Lazari, I can't come through Zalgo would have to be here. He is the operator in charge" I explained.

"Then I'll bring the books to you!" Lazari smiled. Lazari ran into the castle and came out ten minutes later with a few books.

"These are some of them, I couldn't carry all of them but these are the first few" Lazari frowned.

"Don't worry, this should be enough" I smiled. We carried the books back to slender's mansion.

"What are you doing?" Jeff asked.

"Not stealing Zalgo's diary's" I stated.

"They're autobiographies!" Lazari said.

"Uh what?" Jeff questioned.

"Bye!" I said, pushing Jeff to the ground and running off with Lazari.

"Why did you push Jeff down?" Lazari asked.

"I don't know, but I liked it" I laughed.

"Which book are you going to start off with?" Lazari asked.

"Well I thought we could divide and conquer on these books until we find something" I said.

"Read them to me! I want to know about what daddy was like before he had me!" Lazari jumped.

"Are you sure? For all we know these are the most boring books to exist!" I stated.

"Read them!" Lazari yelled one a demonic voice.

"Okay! Okay! I'll read!" I laughed, "This one looks the oldest"

"Then read it!" Lazari smiled.

"My name is-" I stopped, "it's smudged"

"Daddy's name is Zalgo!" Lazari laughed.

"Today I'm officially a cult member trying to summon a demon! I haven't told my family yet but I figured I might as well write down what I've done so that if something happens to me you'll know... But on the bright side they don't have me pay any membership fee as long as I stay true to the cult and don't eat them out!" I paused.

"What did you stop (Y/n)?" Lazari asked.

"Mom and dad... I only remember them as dead bodies that tell me it's not time for me to die yet..." I laughed.

"Grandma and Grandpa?" Lazari asked.

"Have you met them?" I asked.

"Yeah? What about it" Lazari asked.

"Can I talk to them?" I asked.

"They can't go out the castle door" Lazari said.

"Have they said anything about me?" I asked.

"They've said that your the biggest disappointment they've given birth to" Lazari said.

"Oh... It's probably because of all the times I keep dying..." I laughed.

Welp I just want to say, we are totally reading Zalgo's diary next chapter. Ready to invalid his privacy without interruptions! Farewell Reader~Chan/Kun!