Chapter 2 Slender mansion

The Tall building stood just bellow the trees, the trees were really tall. Like we were in a different dimension, because these trees don't grow in my state.

"This is the Slender Mansion, have you ever heard of Slenderman?" Helen asked.

"Yeah, but isn't he just fiction? You know just content for Fan-fiction?" I questioned.

"I wish, but no he has been less active for a few years because he's been busy gathering us" Helen nodded.

"Us?" I stated.

"Creepypastas" Helen pointed, while opening the door. Inside was a bunch of different kinds of people, some might call them freaks of nature. Some of them were bleeding from their eyes, others covered in blood, and some weren't even human.

"Helen, you have to kill your victims before bringing them here! Slender is annoyed by these humans" One yelled. It was a girl with black hair and her hair was blocking her eyes, everything else seems normal about her.

"Weren't you missing for a few weeks?" Another asked, this one had blond hair and was bleeding from the eyes he looked like a video game character I saw on a DS once.

"Oh, I got caught and they threw me in this prison, with her. She killed her parents and was in there too" Helen explained.

"I don't think Slender is going to like this" She sighed, "My name is Lulu, might as well let you know before Slender kills you"

"Kills me? What kind of place is this?" I asked.

"I already told you we're creepypastas, we kill people for a living. well not really a living but for entertainment" Helen explained.

"So the free roam of where we just were?" I asked.

"Not really" Helen chuckled, "Anyways she said that she's looking for Jeffery and Liu Woods"

"Why would you be looking for those two?" a girl asked. she had black hair and a mask with a plain black dress.

"We used to be friends, they said they were dead" I replied.

"No, they're alive and killing" The girl asked, "I'm Jane the killer"

"You know where they are?" I asked.

"Yeah they live here, but they're currently in a meeting with Slender" Jane sighed, the room shook.

"He just noticed you, good luck" Lulu waved. a tall entity appeared infront of me, wearing a tuxedo.

"What are you doing here" It yelled in anger.

"I'm looking for Jeffery and Liu Woods" I stated.

"Who brought you here" It yelled, Helen stepped forward and he calmed down slightly.