Chapter 16 a day at the beach

I stood on the roof with Amber in my arms.

"Who am I kidding I can't just trust some family with you just because their human doesn't mean that they could protect you any better" I cried.

"Hoodie I found her" Masky called out.

"Alright I'm coming" Hoodie called back. And after a minute they were both by me.

"(Y/n), you okay?" Masky asked. I realized I still had blood stained tears on my face from earlier.

"Yeah, I just came up here to be alone" I said, looking down at Amber.

"Who's the father, or do you not even know?" Hoodie asked.

"It's the devil himself!" I laughed.

"How do you know?" Masky asked. I stopped for a few minutes then opened my mouth.

"After he forced me to marry him I was stuck chained to the bed to make it easier for him to do whatever he wanted because I didn't want any of it. But once he found out I was pregnant he made sure I was thrown in with Georgie again" I explained.

"So it wasn't another creepypasta?" Hoodie asked.

"No, I would have stopped what they were doing but I was too weak" I said, they stood up and then grabbed me and dragged me into the house and took me into my room after locking the door.

"(Y/n), we have something we've been needing to tell you!" Masky said pushing his mask up with hoodie doing the same. And that's when it happened, they had both kissed my cheeks at the same time.

"(Y-Y/n)?" Toby asked, knocking on the door.

"Y-Yes?" I asked, then he came in the door with Masky and Hoodie no where to be found.

"Why are you on the ground?" Toby asked.

"It doesn't matter" I said laying Amber down.

"C-come on! We want t-to take you with u-us!" Toby smiled.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Slender is taking us to the beach" Liu said running in his swim trunks alone.

"Oh, let me get my swimsuit on" I said.

"I can help!" BEN yelled.

"No! I'm completely capable of getting dressed by myself!" I yelled, I looked through my swimsuits and only had two pieces so I settled on the one that covered up the most and came with it's own skirt thing. I put it on and headed to where everyone was waiting at with Amber in my arms, the slender took all of us and teleported us to the beach. I went over to a umbrella and set up my towel and got Amber in her own swimsuit and a floaty thing which of all I stole when I killed the Hampton's. I put the floaty in the water then Amber in the floaty and swam off with her still in the floaty until I got far enough away from the others. Or so I thought.

"Hey (y/n)!" Jane said.

"Oh, hey Jane!" I greeted, with a sigh over how I couldn't escape from the creepypastas.

"How's Amber?" Jane asked.

"She's-She's asleep" I said surprised she already fell asleep.

"The water probably soothed her to sleep" Jane laughed, but then drops of water started to fall from the sky.

"I guess we'll head back to the beach" I sighed.

"Slender has a little vacation mansion here but since it's smaller it's six to a room" Jane said.

"What? Did everyone already claim rooms?" I asked.

"Yeah your with the guys" Jane said, "I think it's Jeff, Liu, Toby, Masky, Hoodie, and Ben"

"Oh great" I sighed sarcastically. I started swimming to the shore with Amber, when I got there I grabbed my bag and towels and went into the mansion. I found the room and Jeff, Liu, and Ben were hanging out.

"Hey, (y/n)!" Liu greeted.

"Hey" I said dropping my stuff and grabbing mine and Ambers clothes then went into the bathroom and changed also getting Amber dressed into her pajamas. I went back to the room and set Amber down on my bed since there wasn't a crib for her.

"Hey (y/n)? Does she cry at night?" Ben asked.

"No, she can't make any sound, she was born that way so I have to stay awake with her occasionally so that she doesn't die" I explained.

"Isn't She immortal?" Jeff asked.

"No, she would have to be older to be able to become immortal" I explained.

"How old does she have to be?" Liu asked.

"Sixteen is the youngest" I explained, "but once she becomes immortal then she would be able to talk since immortality can fix that, but not Toby's tics" that got a bit of a laugh out of them and I sat down on the floor with them.

"Sorry we couldn't tell you ahead of time that we were going, otherwise we would have" Jeff apologized.

"What? You apologized? Usually you wait for Liu to apologize for you" I smiled.

"I can apologize!" Jeff said, and that's how the night went until the boys went to bed I had to stay up with Amber. She was fed a few times and then went back to sleep and I drifted off to sleep.

~dream~
"Mommy come on! Let's go and kill some people!" Amber said, that was a sentence I thought I would never hear.

"Okay, Let's go!" I smiled, "Are you coming ********?" I asked. Then someone who's face I could not make out came and his voice wasn't clear enough to hear like I was being prevented from hearing it.

~end dream~
"(Y/n)! Somethings wrong with Amber!" Ben said, I looked up and saw her transformed. She had red skin, green eyes with a red glow in the middle, legs like a spiders, red horns, and dark black wings. She was flying in the middle of the room.

"Amber!" I called out knowing she could answer. The ceiling was too high to reach from the ground so I flew up and grabbed her then she returned to looking like a human.

So this is probably considered a cliffhanger since I didn't mention what was happening to Amber... farewell Reader~Chan!