Chapter 4 what the?

"From what I heard from your talkative friend your name is (y/n), right?" The Gray man asked.

"Yes and what's yours?" I asked, with my best Jeff smile.

"Eyeless Jack But people call me EJ" Jack said.

"I'll call you Jack if that's okay with you" I said.

"It works with me as long as you can answer some questions" Jack said, rolling his eyes.

"Yeah I can answer some questions" I agreed.

"First what's up with the horns, tail, and wings?" Jack asked, I became confused, what did he just say?

"I think you might need glasses I'm human" I laughed.

"Look in the mirror behind you" jack said. I turned around and saw that I had horns on my head, black feathered wings, and a tail you would assume the devil or Satan had.

"I have no clue" I said turning around.

"Have you had anything showing up in your dreams that you think is strange?" Jack asked.

"I had a few dreams of my death with my mother and brother but never my father" I said, why did I confess this to a stranger?

"What happens in those dreams?" Jack asked.

"My brother has gone on a rampage and my mother is telling me to leave while my father is already dead but my brother comes in kills my mom then I have an asthma attack and the That's where it stops until the next dream I'm in a hospital and the doctor gives up all hope and then I die and wake up" I explained, out of breath. Jack handed me an inhaler that I grabbed and used.

"That's all is there anything else you need before I let them back in?" Jack asked.

"Can I have some food Toby distracted me so I never did get anything" I laughed.

"Yeah I can go get you some" Jack said leaving the room, Letting Jeff, Sally, and Liu in.

"What are you going to do about the wings?" Liu asked.

"I don't know yet" I laughed.

"I'm back (y/n)" jack said, "I would like the rest of you to leave for a while longer" That was quick.

"Can I please stay Jackie?" Sally pleaded.

"I'm sorry Sally but we don't want to cause her too much stress" jack apologized.

"Come on Sally" Jeff sighed, then they left.

"Here's the food. And don't call me Jack that will confuse people because there is another Jack" Jack said.

"But you agreed to let me call you that!" I complained.

"My real name is Jackson, but please don't call me that in from of anyone else" Jackson said, he still had the mask on so I still couldn't tell what he was thinking.

"Alright!" I smiled, then he handed me the food he brought in and we talked while I ate but once he was done Slender wanted to talk to me.

"Zalgo is coming here to participate in the operator meeting and as rules state we cannot fight another operator until they return to their home" slender stated.

"Why are you mentioning this?" I asked.

"Last time Zalgo came here I attacked him without knowing the rule and faced punishments" Jackson explained.

"If he finds out (y/n) is still alive there's no telling what he would do so I'm going to leave you to watch her and I'll just act like you're on a mission he's still suspicious about you" slender explained.

"Got it, When is he coming?" Jackson asked.

"Tomorrow evening I would suggest letting (y/n) meet more people ahead of time" Slender suggest.

Jackson's POV

He caught me I have been keeping her to myself for to long she needs to socialize with other people too. But I just can't get over her like Calico couldn't let Odysseus without lying to herself. I let her out but unlike her I accept that slender told me too.

Slender's POV

What is going on with her? She must have done something to me, I don't know how she could have done this spell.

(Y/n) POV

Jackson let me go and everyone but the few in my room were gone now.

"Did Jeff do anything to you?" Jane asked.

"No, he didn't and could you guys introduce me to the rest of the people in the mansion?" I asked, smiles grew on their faces as they grabbed me and dragged me downstairs and shoved me into the living room where a boy that looked like Link was playing The legend of Zelda: wind waker.

"Hey is that what I think it is?" I asked.

"When you say that I have no clue of what you mean" the link said.

"The legend of Zelda: Wind Waker" I said, he paused it and turned around and looked at me for a while.

"Yeah, that's what it's called" he said, looking excited.

Ben Drowned POV

This girl was standing behind me she even knew what game I was playing the other girls in the mansion had no clue about games. But I gotta admit she had a nice body.

(Y/n) POV

"I never actually got to play this game, but I used to watch Jeff and Liu play it" I smiled.

"I'm Ben Drowned" He said, "What's yours?"

"(Y/n)" I smiled.

"Okay (y/n) we're moving on before you get lovey dovey with Ben" Clockwork complained. She pulled me into the Kitchen where a bunch of people were surrounding the table where two boys were having a cheesecake eating contest one with a feminine mask and the other with what looked like a ski mask with red eyes and a red frown on it. The one with the feminine mask won the contest.

"Masky, Hoodie this is (y/n) she wanted to meet everyone" Jane yelled, when she was done I was pulled into the middle of them as they talked to me, and this might sound cheesy but I feel like I finally found a real family in this messed up murder mansion. If only I could meet my real brother tomorrow then maybe I would feel completed. But I can't see that happening with slender separating us during what might be my only chance at meeting him! Maybe I could try sneaking away from Jackson to meet him.

So I might not be able to publish another chapter today today I am moving so I won't have the time. Farewell Reader~Chan!