Chapter 15 Liu

I ran until I got to my room where Amber was. It really isn't safe for you is it? I didn't want to leave her but I had too I walked over to my desk and wrote a note for whoever she is left with. 'I apologize for leaving Amber with you but my home has now became unsafe for her. I hope you understand that I'm leaving her in your hands but if I ever find out she is not treated right I will come and hurt whoever hurt her.' I got up and looked for a basket big enough for Amber and found one in Slender's office and went back and put Amber in and the note and flew out of the house until I found a house far enough away from the mansion that I could be sure that no one would kill her. I walked into the house and found a picture of the family living there. There was a mom, a Dad, and two sons I checked for any alcohol just to make sure and there was none so I left her on the front porch and ringed the door bell and flew above the house so I could watch. Tears flowed down my face as they came out and took Amber inside I flew back to the mansion with tears still streaming down my face. I ended up crying myself to sleep.

~dream~
I stood in darkness until I saw my parents.

"(Y/n) don't feel like you did the wrong thing it was for the best if she stayed those monsters would have ended up killing her" my mom said, her hand on my cheeks.

"They aren't monsters!" I yelled.

"(Y/n) darling have you looked them in the eyes? They just want to use you like the others did and look where that got you, he is now rampaging in this world because you ran off with her" She said.

"But since I left her with a human family he won't find her" I said.

"Your right, but also wrong at the same time" my dad said.

"What do you mean?" I asked, the ground starting to shake.

"He's coming you have to go!" He yelled pushing me backwards waking me up.

~dream end~
"Are you okay, (y/n)? And where is Amber?" Clockwork asked.

"I'm fine and Amber is somewhere safe she wasn't here" I explained.

"(Y/n)..." Clockwork said, she walked out of the room and a few minutes later Jeff and Liu came in.

"Are you okay?" Liu asked.

"I'm fine" I said pushing him away.

"(Y/n) stop lying to us" Jeff said.

"What? Really Jeff I'm fine" I said, as if I was trying to convince myself Then them.

"When will you learn that lying to us won't work?" Jeff asked.

"Jeff could you please leave?" I asked, he looked shocked then walked out.

"(Y/n) I know this is a bad time but do you remember the second to last time we saw each other before we moved?" Liu asked.

"Yeah, I do I just didn't take it seriously at the time but now I know what you were getting at but I don't think I can handle something like that" I rejected.

"Seriously, (y/n)? I watched all of the confessions you just kept coming up with excuses but we both know you can handle it and you do know what love is you just need to confront it, until then I can wait but the others aren't as patient they have been planning on just taking you without giving you a choice. Sometimes you got to grow up and make decisions that require you to go out of your comfort zone" Liu explained.

"Liu, I have one question" I said.

"What is it?" Liu asked.

"Where's Sully?" I asked. He stayed silent and looked down.

"I... I would rather not talk about him, but let's just say he can't bother us right now" Liu said, and looked up and gave me a fake smile. His stitches bleeding a little.

"What are we going to do with you?" I sighed, "Come on Let's fix your stitches up"

"I- Okay" Liu said, trying to make up an excuse but failed. I lead him to my bathroom and got out my first aid kit and got out some thread and a needle. I first took out the old stitches a lot of blood had come out but I just cleaned them up some and started preparing the needle and the thread with Liu watching me as he had blood and tears mixing on his face. I started to stitch up his wound and then once again cleaned up the blood on his face and put a small sticker on his face as a joke. I wiped away his tears and he left. I laid on my bed thinking about what Liu said, then my mind drifted off to the fact that I haven't ate breakfast yet. I walked downstairs and started to heat up some leftovers, then took the leftovers and started to watch tv.

"A child was found last night at the Hampton household and after multiple DNA test it has been found out that (y/n) (l/n) the main suspect to multiple murders was the mother and from the note left she is in danger, even if she is a murderer the police want to find her and talk to her just in case her murdered have been forced against her" the news lady announced. This is quite a problem this means that if he watches the news then he will find out. I went upstairs to my room and grabbed my long skirt and my red shirt that went with it and flew out flying to the news stations and threatening every single one that released information about it then went back to where I left Amber. I knocked on the door.

"Hello? Oh do I know you?" The lady asked.

"No, I don't know you I was sent by the police to take Amber (l/n) into custody to a more safe location" I explained.

"Why, you guys just said this place was safe?" The lady cried.

"We just got contacted by Ambers father and he said he would kill all of you" I lied, she walked away and gave me Amber with her sobbing still annoying loud. Why not while I'm here have some fun anyway?

I have returned! And now I need some food and sleep it's too late for food though it's 8:54 PM. Farewell Reader~Chan!