Chapter 22 Stubborn

Lazari looked at me strangely and I ran out of the room to find slender.

"Hey (y/n), what's the rush?" Liu asked, grabbing my hand.

"Let go Liu I need to find Slender!" I yelled. Liu looked a little hurt.

"He's out right now he had to talk to his brothers about something" Liu sighed. He looked down to where my proxy symbol was.

"Where are you looking?" I asked filled with anger.

"Your proxy mark is fading" Liu stated. I looked down to see that it was almost as if it were being erased.

"I thought that was normal" I frowned.

"Let's go talk to Hoodie about this he's most likely to give us an answer about this" Liu sighed, grabbing my wrist then dragging me to Hoodie's room. I was planning to search Slenders office for the letter.

"Liu! Don't just walk right in!" Masky yelled. Masky quickly put something away.

"What was that Masky?" Liu asked, "nevermind, where is Hoodie?"

"He's taking a shower, he should be out soon" Masky sighed.

"I found you (y/n)!" Lazari yelled.

"Sure, invite more annoying people while your at it!" Masky grumbled.

"Hey Lazari" I smiled, "sorry I went to find slender"

"It's okay, (y/n)!" Lazari smiled.

"Masky I'm back-" Hoodie said, "What are you guys doing in our room?"

"Hoodie! I wanted to ask you about (y/n)'s proxy mark, it's fading" Liu replied.

"What? That can't be true!" Hoodie said, dropping his things and looking at (y/n)'s proxy mark.

"Does that mean it's a bad thing?" I asked.

"I don't know" Hoodie shrugged, "this has never happened before"

"Oh course it hasn't! Story of my life" I frowned.

"Maybe Slender can help, but this can't be good you were basically dead when you got the proxy mark you could just die!" Hoodie frowned, even more than usual.

"That's definitely bad" I spoke, "it's not like if I die I won't come back"

"What do you mean?" Hoodie asked.

"Look at me. I'm a freaking monster I can't take these transformations, face it small chance but I won't die I'll bet my life on it" I betted.

"You can't bet your life on not dying that's like betting the money you don't have" Hoodie corrected.

"None of us have money we kill people and pretty much steal their stuff" I stated.

"Can you guys leave? I was trying to sleep before you came storming in here!" Masky yelled.

"Sorry! I'm going to go look for slender before the proxy mark is gone!" I smiled.

"Wait! (Y/n)! Wait for me!" Liu called out.

"No thanks!" I smiled, and flew off so that he couldn't find me.

I flied around for a bit before landing somewhere familiar. It was barely on the outskirts of the very populated town. I walked around in circles for a little bit before finding a toy on the ground. It was burned and ruined from being in the rain for so long it was so old I couldn't tell what it was. Then it came to me.

~Flashback~

"Brother! Brother! Look at what I drew!" I smiled.

"Look at that! Such a beautiful cat and dog!" Brother smiled.

"Cat and dog? Those creatures? Disgusting! It's me and you!" I frowned.

"I'm sorry (y/n), but look at this toy I got you!" Brother smiled.

"But weren't you fighting with mom about how poor we are?" I asked.

"You heard that? Nevermind! It's for you!" Brother stated.

"I don't want it!" I refused.

"Please (y/n)!" Brother pleaded.

"No!" I stated.

"Just take it and stop being stubborn!" Brother yelled, I ran away crying scared.

~a few hours later~

"(Y/n)! I thought you ran away! You scared me and mom!" Brother smiled.

"Brother what happened to dad?" I asked.

"Dad is with another woman than mom" Brother stated.

"Who are you?" I yelled.

"(Y/n)? What do you mean? It's me! ———— ———-!" Brother smiled.

"Brother? I have these memories of me in my other lives, everytime this monster gets to me before I turn three, I made it to twelve this time and I'm remembering these lives and forgetting my own! I'm going to be dead soon!" I yelled.

"(Y/n), please we can get you help" Brother smiled, walking towards me slowly.

"DON'T COME ANY CLOSER! YOU'LL REGRET IT!" I yelled, reaching for my pocket.

"(Y/n)? Please this isn't you! It's me your brother ———— ———-!" Brother pleaded, standing still directly in front of her. Close enough for her to reach.

"You know I can't hear your name? Everytime it's spoken I don't hear a word? It's because I'm remembering this that I'll die soon" I frowned, Brother crouched down to her level.

"I'll always protect you (y/n)-" Brother stopped, looking down to see the knife he was stabbed in the guts.

"Goodnight brother" I smiled. I went around town killing everyone that night didn't hesitate to kill anyone. I came across the toy. A brand new Woden duck with its wooden wheels. I got a splinter from it and dropped the toy in the fireplace. I picked up a stick and lit it on fire and ran around town burning it down.

"It's time isn't it?" I asked, looking at the monster that just growled before running to rip me to shreds.

~end of flashback~

"I guess I was always a messed up kid" I frowned.

"It's you!" Someone yelled.

"You killed them 40 years ago! How have you barely aged?" The old woman yelled.

"I'm sorry I think your confused" I smiled.

"I knew you were a monster! I was lucky you didn't check to see if I was dead or not!" She yelled.

"You really are confused, here let me enlighten you on the situation" I smiled, opening my wings and walking closer.

"You think a mother wouldn't recognize her own child? You killed my son!" The old woman yelled, "to what? Become this monster?"

"That was one of my past lives, and I was killed shortly after burning down the town. You wouldn't have known if you hadn't ran like a coward" I smiled.

"I won't make the same mistake again!" She cried.

"Neither will I, this time I will make sure you are dead before I leave, and I'll make it slow since you ran like a coward from your own daughter" I smiled

I'm back! I don't know for how long though... but I really didn't have time! 15 minute breaks are so short! Farewell Reader~Chan/Kun!