Chapter 8 Limbo

It's been a month since Zero and I have shared a room it was just the same thing everyday. That torture leaving me to torture myself day after day has it really been a month? It feels longer than that. Is she coming? I can't tell. And cutting and cutting and cutting! I should be glad the only time I passed out from blood loss was in the locked bathroom. I thought I already lost my sanity but this time I am losing my sanity. I haven't talked to anyone but Zero, and myself just in case she thought I told them but I only came out during meals but even then I barely ate. Zero beat me while I got moved to her sleeping schedule after she wouldn't let me sleep. At first I thought she didn't know what she was doing was wrong, but she damn well know how much it hurts me. This time I won't leave the bathroom I'm going to end it now all of it! I never wanted this attention from the boys I hoped it was someone else! I never wanted any of this here I just thought that I could kill my parents and everything would be gone! I stood on the chair with the rope around my neck and kicked the chair back. I did it.

~Limbo~
"(Y/n) you really shouldn't be back here" my dad said.

"But I couldn't handle it, it was driving me insane after I thought I already did!" I yelled.

"We're sending you back, it's too early" my mother stated.

"No, who even made you the one to chose weather not someone spends time in Limbo, this it my tenth time and every time you say the same thing, WHY?" I asked.

"Try dying after you completed your purpose" my dad said sending me back to the real world.

~Not Limbo~
"(Y/n) your awake, can you tell me why you committed suicide?" Slender asked.

"How did you know I succeeded?" I asked.

"When you have no pulse, your dead" slender stated.

"Oh, forgot I had one..." I said.

"Answer my question" slender yelled, slamming his hand on the table next to him. "Did you forget that you can't die in the first place?"

"I wouldn't tell you why" I said looking away so that he wouldn't see the tears in my eyes.

"You don't have a choice!" Slender yelled slamming me up against the wall.

"This doesn't mean I will tell you!" I yelled.

"Then you will be here for a long time!" Slender yelled.

"What about if you and the rest of you boys were the reason I committed suicide?" I asked.

"Then-" Slender stopped not knowing what to say.

"I'll be going now" I said flying out of Slender's frozen state.

"I'm sorry" slender mumbled, but that's what I didn't hear. I went to Clockwork's room and begged her to let me room with her. I eventually got her to agree and moved my stuff. Things changed. Zero no longer looked my way, no longer hitting me to the point of locking myself away, and able to talk to people along with sleeping at nighttime again.

Toby's POV
Last month (y/n) came back but she was different we all assumed that she changed in the past five years but I could tell differently but didn't know how to act my room was right next to them. I heard every bit of it except for her cutting. I found out today when Zero came running into my room crying that (y/n) locked herself in the bathroom and wasn't answering. She was just like the rest of us and had a crush on (y/n) but Zero likes to beat her crush into loving her. We went and got slender since he had the key, and we found her hanging from the ceiling not breathing. Slender came and got her and took her to EJ so that he could supervise her until she woke up. Slender knew she would since she became his proxy. No one but EJ, Dr.Smiley, Nurse Ann, and Slender could see her. It carried on for a week and she was back to her normal self from five years ago. Some lost interest in (y/n) because of her behavior but gained even more interest when she returned to her normal self. But the war was going to be soon it was on hold just because (y/n) was missing. But now she is back and Zalgo doesn't know and as long as it stays that way we can keep her safe.

"Toby Clockwork wants to talk to you on the roof" (y/n) said.

"Do you know what it is?" I asked.

"Yeah but she told me not to tell you" she laughed.

"I'll see you later then" I said walking to the roof to see Clockwork dressed all fancy with a candle lit dinner.

"Hey Toby" Clockwork greeted.

"Hey, What is all of this?" I asked.

"I like you Toby" Clockwork blushed.

"I'm sorry I like (y/n)" I apologized.

"Why do you like her? She doesn't like any of you guys she sees all of you as friends" Clockwork asked.

"I can't explain it, it's just something about her makes me want her all to myself" I explained.

"Fine Toby But no matter what happens I will wait for you" Clockwork said.

(Y/n) POV
I heard every part of their conversation it just made me feel bad for Clockwork but I don't know what love is or want this attention from the boys. I don't want to hurt them because of my selfish actions and I can't take Toby away from Clockwork like that she's my friend. I need to figure something out.

"What happened (y/n)?" Sadie asked.

"She got rejected but thanks to us preparing her for the worse she took it without hurting anyone this time" I sighed.

"Poor girl, we told her that she wasn't the one the boys were after" Jane sighed.

Don't worry Toby is still going to be available for you I just wanted to demonstrate how Clockwork isn't an evil b!tch in This, excuse my language. Farewell Reader~Chan!