Chapter 14 Amber

Liu's POV
I listened to the conversation from the living room, I just couldn't believe she had a child and didn't tell us.

"Liu, come with us" Jeff said, this shocked me seeing as Jeff never wants to be in the same room anymore.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Slender told everyone not to go get (y/n) so we're going to go get her!" Jeff said, with a smile forming on his actual mouth.

"I thought you would be mad about her keeping a secret lover from us?" I said.

"I knew you were stupid but not this stupid, she was in there for a year and got married that was plenty of time for her to get pregnant and give birth without us even knowing" Jeff explained, proving that he wasn't as dumb as he looked.

"Fine Let's go" I said, "but for (y/n) and not for you Jeff"

"Fine with me!" Jeff says, pushing me out the door.

(Y/n)'s POV
"(Y/n) after we save Amber you raise her to the age of thirteen then I get to take her and marry her" Daniel said.

"Daniel, can't you wait until she gets to the age of eighteen, I understand you lived a long time ago but now people don't get married until they're eighteen or older" I pleaded.

"Are you kidding me? I can't wait that long you know what will happen if I wait that long? I will fade away before she even reaches fifteen!" Daniel rejected.

"Can't you just find someone else?" I asked.

"No, the only other one was Sam but she was too old to have children with by the time I could marry her" Daniel said.

"What if I could reverse time on her?" I asked.

"Then maybe I might consider it" Daniel said. I started to focus on Sam slowly turning back time on her body just so that she wouldn't notice. I turned her to the age of thirteen for Daniel and she didn't notice or she just didn't care.

"Is that good enough for you?" I asked, panting from using that much power.

"Thank you, (y/n)!" Daniel said, he ran up to Sam and they talked as we got there. We were on foot so that we wouldn't be spotted.

"We're here!" Sam smiled.

"Let's get this over with!" Daniel said.

"Quiet from here on" I said, we walked passed the guards and through the never ending hallways decorated with rotting body's until we found a nursery area, seeing amber. She was transformed into some beast now almost looking like a white seal, we walked in and were stopped by the nurses.

"You can't keep her here she needs me!" I yelled.

"Why would she need you? She only needs someone to take care of the princess" the nurse said, as she fed my child.

"She won't turn back to normal unless she returns to her mother" I said.

"We know that and her mother is dead!" The nurses said in unison.

"What? Is that what he told you? She is my daughter!" I yelled, gritting my teeth.

"She's telling the truth, can't you see it in her eyes? Her material extinct is strong for the child" a nurse said.

"Nurse Ann!" A nurse gasped.

"Ann?" I asked, all she did was wink. I picked up Amber from the nurse who was feeding her and handed her to me.

"Go (y/n), I'll see you later!" Nurse Ann waved.

"Come with me!" I said.

"(Y/n) I was murdered looking for you, Everyone here was once a creepypasta until they died you need to go" she smiled holding my wrist making me teleport with Amber to the portal entrance to the underworld. Before I could go back through it the portal closed.

"(Y/n)!" A familiar voice yelled.

"Liu?" I asked.

"(Y/n), why didn't you tell us?" Jane asked.

"I only had one priority, and that was to get Amber back" I stated.

"Amber?" Jane asked.

"That's her name" I said, "I'm going back to the mansion"

"Wait, (y/n)! We want to come with you!" Liu yelled. I rolled my eyes and got Sally on my back and flew off without the others.

"Where did you get the baby from?" Sally asked.

"Maybe that's something you should ask slender!" I laughed.

"But slender doesn't have any baby's!" Sally freaked.

"He may not but he knows how they're made!" I said.

"Then why hasn't he told me yet?" Sally asked.

"Maybe he just doesn't want to accept that you are growing up!" I said.

"But I'm almost fourteen!" Sally wined.

"That doesn't mean anything, my parents never told me how I just had to figure it out after I killed them!" I laughed.

"Oh, how did you kill them?" Sally asked.

"Fast, But painfully" I laughed landing in front of the mansion with Amber still in my arms.

"Slender!" Sally yelled. I laughed as the small child went to ask slender she was short for a fourteen year old, but she was stuck like that forever. I went to look for Zalgo in the basement so that he could see Amber again.

"Hey Zalgo!" I said.

"Ah, you found Amber, my darling niece I wish I could hold her but I'm behind glass!" Zalgo laughed.

"Heh I'll see if I could convince slender to let you out!" I said.

"What's her name?" Zalgo asked.

"Amber, didn't the devil tell you the name he gave her?" I asked.

"Ha! He struggled to come up with a name!" Zalgo laughed.

"(Y/n)?" Slender called.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Don't talk to the trader!" Slender yelled, slapping me with Amber still in my arms. I kept her from hitting the ground.

"Watch out, (y/n) he's been drunk ever since you left. Run!" Zalgo yelled.

"You deserve a beating Zalgo!" Slender yelled as I ran upstairs with Amber.

"It's too dangerous for you, huh?" I whispered to Amber. I'll just keep you in my room for the time being.

Will you give up, Amber? Well I don't know, I haven't made it that far. But I'm going to take a break from this series because I need to work on my Ticci Toby story. Farewell Reader~Chan!