Chapter 10 Jeff

Jeff wouldn't let me go as he was carrying me towards the town he didn't put me down until we were in a building I looked around and noticed that it was a bar.

"Jeff What are we doing here?" I asked.

"I need a drink and slender doesn't allow us to anymore, What never had a drink before?" Jeff asked.

"I've never had the time for it before I got taken into custody by the mental hospital" I looked down, "I got out of there and ended up with you guys"

"Get a drink" Jeff suggested.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because you're story is depressing and I never want to hear it again!" Jeff yelled, somehow already drunk. I walked up to the bar and ordered a drink and that happened until I couldn't remember anything going on. I woke up the next morning laying on the bar, and Jeff laying on the ground in a puddle of blood and his bloody knife in his hand.

"Get up Jeff you're going to get us arrested" I said kicking him, he then got up grabbed my hand and took me to another place in town and he took off his blood stained coat and put it in a duffel bag he stole and he walked me through the park until he found the spot he wanted.

"(Y/n) I just wanted to tell you that I like you and-" he was stopped by me.

"I know you guys like me and it makes me hate it I don't want the attention you guys keep giving me, it's annoying. I haven't even told the others girls just in case they hate me!" I yelled.

"(Y/n)..." Jeff cried.

"Jeff... I just need to figure things out before I can just go with someone I'm not ready for a relationship like that!" I said, trying to calm down.

"I'll walk you back to the mansion" Jeff sighed.

"Then hop on" I said.

"What?" Jeff blushed.

"I'm going to fly us back" I said spreading my wings.

"O-Oh, alright" Jeff stuttered, getting on my back as he held tightly on me while I flew up.

"You're heavy, you look light but you are really heavy" I teased.

"You were the one that offered me a ride!" Jeff complained.

"I'm joking you're surprisingly light, it could be that I'm strong but you are very light" I laughed landing in front of the mansion. We both walked in and some of the boys were standing at the door way waiting.

"What were you guys doing?" Ben asked.

"We just went into town to get a drink and I'm a little hungover so I'm going to rest" I Panicked running off.

Jeff's POV
(Y/n) just ran off leaving me with them.

"I'm gonna go too-" I stopped.

"You're not going anywhere until you explain" Laughing Jack said.

"I found her and I needed a drink so I took her with me and we got drunk and forgot what we were doing and we woke up this morning still in the bar so we came here" I explained.

"You're so useless!" Ben yelled, and he ran out of the room and the rest that were interrogating me left. I went upstairs to my room with Ben and he wasn't there so I went to sleep.

(Y/n)'s POV
I ran up the stairs and found Clockwork talking to everyone about the boys.

"If it was you who would you chose?" Clockwork asked.

"Lost Silver" Suicide Sadie said.

"But he looks like a kid" Clockwork complained.

"So? Really about the only one who is above twenty is slender!" Sadie said.

"Fine, Kate your turn" Clockwork sighed.

"Lynx" Kate said.

"I can see that" Clockwork agreed, "your turn, four eyed Jessy" Clockwork said.

"If I'd have to choose it would be EJ mostly because he is more mature than all of you" Four eyed Jessy said, I laughed at her comment seeing as Clockwork was having everyone chose a guy.

"What about you, (y/n)?" Clockwork asked.

"I don't like any of the guys" I said, Clockwork just stared at me.

"Come on you have to like one of them!" Clockwork smiled.

"I'm sorry but I really don't like any of them" I said, laying down "and even if I did I'm too hungover to give you a straight answer"

"Who did you get a drink with?" Clockwork asked.

"Myself" I lied.

"Yeah, sure there's no way you of all people would be let out of the house alone unless it was a mission" Clockwork laughed.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"The last time you ran away for five years!" Jane said.

"Fine I went and got a drink with Jeff" I admitted.

"Then we will take that as your answer for who you would go with!" Clockwork smiled.

"No, that doesn't count" I said.

"Aw, why not?" Clockwork asked.

"Because the only reason why we went is because Jeff needed a drink and I decided that since I was there anyway I would get my own drink" I said.

"But you still got a drink with him, what did you guys do?" Clockwork asked.

"We just drank nothing else, now let me go to sleep" I said.

~Dream~
"(Y/n) run" A voice echoed, great not even when I'm asleep I can't get away from the drama.

"Where too?" I sighed.

"He's coming for you" The voice echoed once again.

"Who?" I asked.

"RUN!!!" The voice yelled, this time I ran and ran and ran. There was no stopping me I ran past everyone and everything until there was nothing left and I was back in an all dark surrounding.

"She cannot be aloud to live not with her being a demon and a fallen angel. But Slender made her immortal so I'll have no choice but to make her my wife, Go get her" the man commanded.

"Yes sir" Zalgo said.

"Don't go easy on her just because she is your sister, if you do you will be punished, you piece of garbage!" The man yelled kicking Zalgo.

I'm sorry I couldn't get the chapter out yesterday I just had nothing interesting to put in just like the picture I have at the top. Farewell Reader~Chan.