Chapter 18 One small drink

I sat put the covers over Lazari as she fell asleep and went out for a walk when I noticed my wings were changing colors from pitch black to different shades of red until I started to feel pain all over seeing that my skin color was changing and my nails started to turn to claws and a rain grew from behind me with scales all over. My eyes changed to an even darker shade than they were before and light started to grow from my hands as I passed out.

~dream~
"She's getting closer to awakening we can't let it happen, it was bad enough when Amber did thanks to this hell holes' atmosphere!" The devil yelled.

"What are you wanting to do?" A completely broken and beaten Zalgo asked.

"You are going to claim to start a war with because you want (y/n) to be in your possession, while the Rake goes and takes her past out body and acts nice to her and gains her trust until she goes back to the mansion to see everyone including Lazari dead!" The devil yelled.

"Please don't kill Lazari!" Zalgo begged.

"Who do you think you are?" The devil yelled kicking Zalgo to the ground.

"I'm sorry, I'll go right away" Zalgo said, getting up and preparing for his upcoming battle.

~End of dream~
I woke up to see a human like thing that wasn't actually human and a lot more pale than me.

"Who are you?" I asked getting up but falling back down due to the pain.

"PleaSE STaY DowN You weNT UndER INcrediBLE PAin!" The human? Asked.

"But Who are you?" I asked, looking straight into what seems to be it's eyes.

"I'm MAstEr ZAlgO's SERveNt, ThE RakE!" The rake introduced.

"I have to go!" I said remembering my dream jolting up in deep pain.

"YOU muStn'T Go!" RakE insisted, but I just kept going until I was outside and pulled out my wings for them to be slightly bigger and harder to control. But I ended up crashing through a weak point in the roof making me lose sight for awhile. I heard a bunch of commotion but someone picked me up and took me to eyeless Jack. I gained my vision back to see Jeff holding me while Jackson cleared the table from his victim.

"(Y/n), are you okay? What happened?" Jeff asked.

"I'm fine, I just went through a bit of a transformation" I smiled.

"A little? We couldn't even recognize you!" Jeff said.

"Then how do you know it's me?" I asked.

"I could tell it was you from a mile away" Jeff said.

"How's Slender?" Nurse Ann asked.

"He got missed by a few inches But is fixing the roof" Jeff answered, "and he wants to see (y/n) once your done with her"

"Got it, really shouldn't take long" Jackson said, as Jeff left the room.

"I'm sorry" I cried, Jackson just freaked out for a little bit by my crying but then continued to look at my wounds.

"What for?" Jackson asked confused.

"The way I have been acting, it's too childish" I cried.

"I-It's nothing to cry about!" Jackson said.

"You're right!" I said wiping the tears and smiling in a matter of seconds.

"Your good you can go now" Jackson said as He shooed me away. I went to Slender's office and saw it good as new as if I haven't gone through the roof.

"Sit down please" slender said, I went and sat down as he continued, "It seems that you are going through more changes just as Amber had, I was surprised that the atmosphere when you were captured didn't force you into that form" Slender explained.

"Your point?" I asked.

"This is not your final form you will keep on changing until you get there, but your aura has grown so we start training the day after tomorrow" slender said, and with that I left with his permission and went back to my room with Lazari sitting on my bed. She looked up and saw me and ran up to me and hugged me very tightly.

"I thought you left!" Lazari cried.

"I could never leave my niece now could I?" I smiled, I picked her up and set her down on her bed and covered her up then walked out of the room and down to the dark kitchen. I opened the fridge to see the leftovers next to a bottle with a note attached to it.
'For you (y/n) thank you for standing up for me! Don't worry I stole it and didn't drink any! -Lazari' the note said, I picked up the bottle it was alcohol. I sadly could never drink any as it would harm my brain and make me forget stuff permanently. I put the bottle on the counter and heated up the food as someone had walked in the room.

"Hungry?" Jeff asked.

"Yeah? Got a problem with that?" I said in my best accent, which wasn't an accent but my own voice.

"No! Hey, are you planning on drinking?" Jeff asked, with a bigger smile than the one he already had.

"No, I can't drink" I said, I just got a sad face from Jeff as he walked around the corner and opened the bottle. He grabbed a shot glass and poured some in it and handed it to me.

"Drink" Jeff demanded.

"I already told you I can't" I said backing away as the microwave beeped.

"It won't get you drunk!" Jeff said, "you happily had a drink with me last time why can't you now?" Jeff asked.

"Jeff after that I started to forget part of my time with you and Liu, parts I wanted to remember so I'm sorry I can't" I said, Jeff just drank the shot than came up and kissed me which made me drink all of it, he just left the illusion of drinking it.

"That wasn't so bad now was it?" Jeff asked.

Hey, so I'm sorry but this story is going to end soon and I decided for you that this is a Jeff x Reader story just like it was supposed to be at the beginning but I changed my mind due to me wanting to give a choice to multiple people. I don't even know why I'm writing this no one is even reading my story's. Farewell Reader~Chan...