Chapter 6 confession

It's been a month since the meeting and we haven't found anything out besides that it isn't Sally or Judge angel. But Slender has been preparing everyone for a war because Zalgo freaked out about me being here and someone told me that Zalgo is my brother but he looks so much more different but I guess now I know where my horns came from!

"(Y/n) please come to my office" slender said, I walked out and headed to Slender's office and sat in the chair.

"Yes slender?" I asked.

"I have another mission for you this time with Jeff" slender ordered.

"Okay Who are we killing this time?" I asked.

"Humans don't fear us like they used too so you guys are going to be killing an entire elementary school" slender explained, handing me an address of the school. It was the same elementary School that I went to with Jeff, and Liu. I walked downstairs and ran into Liu while looking for Jeff.

"(Y/n), let me come with you, this murder spree will close down the school and I want to see it one last time" Liu said.

"Sure! You can come!" I smiled.

"So it's not just going to be me and you is it?" Jeff laughed.

"Sorry, I didn't know you wanted to go alone" I Laughed.

"Let's just get this over with, slender made sure that they were having an assembly today so that we could trap them in one room" Jeff explained, and we headed over there Jeff covered up his eyes and mouth and Liu hid his stitches while I hid my horns, wings, and tail.

"Jeff, Liu, and (y/n) you trouble makers aren't in jail are you here to visit someone?" Mrs. Judie asked.

"Yes we came to visit all of you!" I smiled then stabbed her after I was close enough, the boys got the others in the office and we headed to the gym and blocked all of the doors then came through an open one then blocked it as well. We turned the power off leaving everyone in confusion until they heard screaming. They panicked and we quieted them and left, when we got back to the slender mansion we were covered in blood. I left to take a shower, I walked upstairs and grabbed some clothes then went to the bathroom and got in the shower. When I was done I heard someone in the bathroom with me, I quickly grabbed a towel and searched the bathroom. I found Ben in the shower.

"What are you doing in here Ben?" I asked.

"Well I was looking for my controller" Ben shrugged.

"In the bathroom?" I asked.

"Yes" he agreed.

"While someone was in here?" I asked.

"Uhh... Bye!" Ben said dashing off. I sighed and got dressed and headed to my room where Helen was startled by me.

"Ah! (Y/n) I need to talk to you!" Helen blurted.

"Oh? What about?" I asked.

"(Y/n) I like you" Helen confessed.

"Oh. I like you too!" I smiled.

"You do?" Helen asked, strangely blushing.

"We're friends aren't we?" I asked. He just sat on his bed in silence. "Did I say something wrong-" I was interrupted by Helen kissing my lips, I pushed him away.

"(Y/n) I'm sorry I didn't mean it!" Helen apologized.

"No stay away from me!" I yelled running out and headed to my spot on the roof. I cried up there for what felt like hours.

Helen's POV
"What happened?" Jeff asked slamming the door open.

"I-I kissed her" I confessed, but Jeff just punched my face. "What was that for?"

"You broke the agreement we had no moves were to be made until she chose someone" Jeff yelled, then ran off in the direction (y/n) ran in. What did I do?

(Y/n) POV
I heard the roof door open then close.

"Come on (y/n) your going to catch a cold out here" Jeff said, putting his hoodie on me.

"Get away from me!" I yelled throwing his jacket at him, I knew what was going on now, I was the one they were talking about. I didn't want anything to do with it.

Jeff's POV
She yelled at me but when I looked at her eyes they were all white, glowing even.

"Calm down (y/n)" I said.

"Last month me, Clockwork, and Sally heard your conversation I don't want things to go that way!" (Y/n) yelled backing away from me, she was nearing the edge.

"(Y/n) stop! Your going to fall over!" I yelled, I could hear people running through the door. That's when she slipped off the roof and flew off, it was beautiful even more than me but she was leaving.

(Y/n) POV
I slipped off the roof but after awhile of practicing I easily flew off and I knew I had to leave the mansion and hopefully my brother could help me. I started to get sleepy it had been so long since I last slept, and Ironically a shack was nearby so I went there for the night.

Slender's POV
Everyone freaked as (y/n) fell off the roof and flew away she didn't come back the next day or the next week or next month she didn't come back after a few years we all become lost in the thought that she was dead or with Zalgo, but this tore Jeff, and Liu apart the most after knowing her for so long and (y/n) had so much happening that day she left.

"Slender I have to go find her, we all want to find her!" Toby said.

"I agree but as much as I want to go find her she found away to hide her presence for all we know she moved on from all of us" I explained.

"Slender we are going looking for her weather you like it or not even if it kills us" Toby said.

"Fine then I need to go visit my friend first" I said.

Huh I did have time after all, I guess I had less things going on besides the furniture and people being here all day. Farewell Reader~Chan!