Chapter 26 What kind of operator are you?

I looked around the room, more slender brothers around and others that weren't whatever slender was.

"Who's the new kid?" A woman asked, wearing a fur scarf and an eyepatch with four eyeballs hanging off whether or not they were human eyes was debatable.

"She was lost in the woods and appeared here!" Splendy smiled.

"She's not-" Trender was cut off.

"Since she was able to get here we decided to welcome her!" Splendy smiled.

"What's your name?" The woman asked.

"(Y/n)..." I stated.

"So '(y/n)' if that even is your name... What kind of operator are you?" A girl asked in a bright pink hoodie and shirt.

"Operator?" I questioned.

"The most popular with the humans is slenderman they don't care that he eats children or that they have no evidence that he exists" the girl explained.

"There are many different kinds of operators, a simple category that everyone can be put under are the evil ones and the good ones" the woman stated.

"Slender is an evil one seeing as he collects murders to do his bidding" the girl added, "I'm an example of a good operator, I go undercover in the humans world and give them a nudge towards the good path!"

"The vegetarians consider me bad because I collect hunters and we kill animals and eat them but I would be in a middle category at best seeing as what I did to get my operator title" the woman stated.

"So what did you do to get your operator title?" The girl asked.

"Probably something similar to what my brother did I can't remember" I shrugged.

"Who's your brother?" The girl asked.

"Zalgo is the name he goes by but I can't remember my brothers real name" I stated. They stayed quiet for a few minutes the responded.

"We don't know how he became one since he's been around for... A really long time!" The girl frowned.

"My brother got into some cult stuff and Zalgo came to him and promised my safety for my brother if he gave Zalgo his body" I explained, "that sounds bad"

"If your like that than that must mean that Zalgo gave you to an operator" Splendy frowned.

"So she's not a real operator?" The girl asked.

"She is but not officially, but that demon seemed to have given her immortality" the woman shook.

"Yama, please take (y/n) to her room" Splendy asked.

"Sure, why not?" Yama said, he had black hair with some of it bleached with bright green eyes, he looked normal.

"I guess I'm done eating" I spoke, and followed Yama.

"Bye (y/n)!" The girl waved, I waved back and followed Yama out of the room.

"So- Yama, what do you do?" I asked.

"I have a connection to the demons, I use it to make a 'career' out of it in order to hunt the demons and keep them as my pets" Yama explained.

"Uh, wow that sounds, very metal" I sighed. Yama stopped and looked at me. And I stopped. He walked up to me and placed his pointer finger in the middle of my forehead. Everything flashed before me and before I knew it I was on the floor.

"What just happened?" I asked.

"What a pesky son of a bitch she is" Yama sighed, "I was just seeing if I could get the demon that's attached itself to you"

"And?" I questioned, getting off the floor.

"It's been attached for too long to do anything" Yama nodded, and started to lead again.

Once in my room I went to fall asleep but I could feel a sudden pain in my head and ended up walking backwards and falling out the window. As I hit the ground I felt the air leave my body. I fell out of the third story window. I got up carefully and started to head for the door and paused.

"This isn't what I want" I sighed. I walked away from the building and continued to walk through the woods. I came across Jeff just sitting there.

"Jeff what are you doing?" I asked.

"I was waiting for you" Jeff smiled.

"Why would you do that?" I asked, Jeff laughed a little.

"I wanted to tell you something" Jeff nodded.

"And what would that be?" I asked.

"I- I quit being slender's proxy" Jeff stated. I had a sudden wave of panic and kneeled down to his eye level as he was sitting on a log.

"Why would you do that? I thought you were happy there" I questioned.

"I was, until you left" Jeff spoke.

"Why would me leaving do anything to change that? Weren't you happy before I came?" I asked.

"I was unhappy the second we abandoned you, I knew deep down that you were in a bad situation and it increased my stress levels while I was away and it caused me to snap. The medicine didn't help once it wore off I panicked I was just a scared little boy who came to the realization that he killed his family. Once I realized going back was too late I just embraced it and joined slender" Jeff continued, "I was never happy"

"Then why didn't you leave before?" I asked.

"(Y/n), I love you" Jeff admitted, "I have for a long time and I checked up one you while I was on the run but I couldn't approach you. Or show you what I had become"

"Jeff- I love you too, it's just that your too late-" I spoke, my words weren't my own anymore.

"What? What do you mean?" Jeff asked, standing up.

"She means that the process is complete, (y/n) is no more" the demon king laughed.

"What did you do?" Jeff yelled.

"(Y/n)? (Y/n)! Please snap out of it!" Zalgo yelled.

"Zalgo you fool" The demon king laughed.

"Zalgo what did you do?" Jeff yelled.

"I'm sorry (y/n)" Zalgo cried.

"When he so desperately tried to bring back his sister from the dead as a result an evil long forgotten was given a body once more" The demon king laughed.

Guys I know I just changed it to discontinued but hear me out- I had just remembered how I planned for this to end when I was trying to wrap this up. So sorry to whoever hated my sudden discussion. This is not a tragedy so don't worry. Farewell Reader~Chan/Kun!