Chapter 13 Toby

I walked into the bathroom and looked at the mirror for a while. I really don't age anymore. I sighed and thought about the phone call he wasn't done with me yet not by a long shot I'm going to get revenge for her. I just might need help from the others who were there with me. Some just came in there to talk and do check ups on me and Georgie to make sure no accidents happened again. And a few who just wanted to talk about the child I would have with the devil and one who was supposed to marry my first daughter if I were to have one. But all of that talk about a child made me mad I didn't want to be used like that, but it still happened.

"Found y-you" Toby stuttered.

"Toby? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I-I wanted to Fo-Follow you just-t in Cas-Case" Toby stuttered.

"I'm fine I just wanted to return here for tonight since multiple girls talking about boys gets annoying after awhile" I laughed.

"Heh, did Clockwork tell you?" Toby asked, without a single stutter.

"No, I eavesdropped with her permission" I explained.

"W-wow, that's very trusting of her I didn't think she-e was the typ-type to be that Cal-m" Toby stuttered.

"We told her how to stay calm if she got rejected. Um, Toby?" I said.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Could you sleep with me tonight, I really don't want to be alone after it all happened" I asked.

"Y-y-Yes" Toby blushed. I laid down with my face towards the wall and Toby got behind my back and pulled me to where our body's were touching. I could feel his heart beat along with mine.

"Thank you, Toby" I said, falling asleep.

~dream~
"(Y/n)? Oh thank god your safe when I heard that you had already ran off I was scared that they took you again" Zalgo said hugging me.

"Zalgo we need to get-" I stopped being interrupted.

"I know we will find him and save her, you know I never wanted you to be taken there!" Zalgo said.

"Yeah I know, where did they put you? They never told me" I asked.

"They put me in the basement behind glass like a zoo animal, but unlike zoo animals they can feed me if they wanted too. But they don't but don't worry you should worry about getting rid of lover-boy next to you. Do you need me to help you find her?" Zalgo asked.

"Yeah but don't tell the others I'm going to sneak away from Toby when I have the chance and get help" I explained.

"Just don't forget as long as he has her she won't get any older so you aren't losing any memories with her. Looks like we're out of time see you tomorrow night!" Zalgo said.

"Yeah, tomorrow" I agreed.

~out of dream~
"(Y/n) wake up we need to go back to the mansion" Toby said.

"Toby I can't go back yet I need more time" I said.

"But anything can happen while your out here and I can't just leave you here, and let the one I love get taken away" Toby said.

"Toby, wake up! I'm not just some fragile thing that needs protecting! I have things I need to do, and I can't do it with you guys always hovering over me!" I said after smacking him. He just stared at me with his hand where I had just smacked him. I pushed him out of the room so that I could change into my long sleeved shirt, long sleeved cloak, black pants, and combat boots. I jumped out the window and flew away from the house hearing Toby yelling my name. I went to the portal to the underworld and went through and started to fly to a house that was behind the castle that I saw when we left, it was Sams house.

"Hello Sam? I need your help!" I called out.

"What do you need help with?" Sam asked running to the door where I was standing.

"He took her" I cried, "please get the others and help me get her back!"

"Oh, (y/n) come let's get you to calm down I'll call the others" Sam said, taking my hand and guiding me to the couch.

"Thank you, Sam I don't know what I could do without you guys" I cried. We sat at the couch drinking tea talking about how we were going to save her.

"Did you ever find out the name?" Sam asked.

"No, for now we will just give her the name Amber" I said, with a few sniffles from my crying.

"Come on Let's go we're wasting time here, Let's go get Amber you need your daughter don't you (y/n)?" Daniel asked.

"But if he isn't in the underworld then we would have to leave and that would turn you guys into-" I stopped.

"Then we will be able to stay with you" Rachel smiled.

"Right, Let's go" I said getting up and leaving into their flying car to find Amber.

Toby's POV
(Y/n) just flew off as I yelled her name, I ran back to Slender's mansion and looked for him until he teleported right in front of me.

"What's with your panicking, Toby?" Slender asked.

"Is (y/n) here?" I asked.

"No, did you forget that we have been looking for her since she left last night" Slender said.

"Well I found her and I accidentally made her mad and she flew off" I admitted.

"SO YOU FOUND HER AND NEVER TOLD ANYONE? NO ONE HAS SLEPT SINCE SHE LEFT! WHAT IS GOING THROUGH YOUR BRAIN, RODGERS?" Slender yelled punching me making me hit the wall.

"I wasn't thinking straight I never can around her!" I yelled.

"You two calm down we know where she went and she hid something from us!" Laughing Jack claimed.

"What?" I asked, still filled with rage.

"She has a child while she was gone and she went to go find it with some demons" EJ revealed.

"With who?" I asked.

"Missing information there Toby" Laughing Jack said.

What will happen next? Well did you think this would tell you? Keep reading I already know no one is reading these as they come out! Farewell Reader~Chan!