Chapter 21 Zalgo's diary

This cult is the best thing that has ever happened to me! Every night after our failed attempts to summon something we get sent home with some food so that I can provide for my family. (Y/n) has been getting really sick lately she's coughing constantly and I don't know what to do about it. This is the first time someone has gotten what she has. Mom and Dad have been preparing for her funeral just in case. Soon I'll fix it, this cult is they only way I can help her if we can summon something then it could help me save (y/n).

Last night was another failure, but I had to come and clean up the summoning circle and a poof of black smoke appeared. I think this could help bring us closer to summoning someone! I'll have to bring this up with the others tonight.

The cult has kicked me out because they believed I was lying. I will have to finish the ritual all on my own I need to help (y/n), mom and dad gave up on her completely now.

The ritual worked! The demon went by the name Zalgo, he said if I let him use my body that he would save my sister. I said yes and he told me to summon him again tomorrow this time with my sister in the middle of the circle. I just hope this doesn't go wrong.

When I summoned him, (y/n) burst into flames and it lit our surroundings on fire. She started to get scales and some sort of wings but then fell back onto the floor and the wings and scales disappeared. Zalgo, betrayed me. My sister is dead and Zalgo made me kill our parents. I'm all alone now, I might as well fade into the darkness in me.

(Y/n) visited me last night, she told me not to give up and that she will be back one day because Zalgo preserved her body and hid it in a cave. But she won't be back for thousands of years I won't live that long.

Zalgo has replaced my reflection and is now having conversations with me. He told me that she is still alive but he curse her, her memories will be gone until her 1,000th reincarnation but until then if she were to drink alcohol she would permanently lose some of her memories. I feel bad for her she told me that she always wanted to try it but she was too young to get the chance. I would only be able to see her every five reincarnations since I am now immortal. I should have never joined that cult no matter the perks.

I lost track of time it's now been ten years since (Y/n)'s death I'm turning into a monster. I have eyes growing in places they aren't supposed to a mouth growing on my chest, and horns out of my head, lastly my skin was changing colors. The other villagers saw this and ran away screaming. They came later at night and attacked me. No matter how many times they shot or stabbed me it would heal if the blade was stuck in me or the bullet, they were apart of me now. Zalgo took over and killed them all out of rage. When I snapped out of it I went to their sides and after what they did I cried for them. I buried them in the cemetery and apologized to their graves that they were not proper and would most likely be washed over until their bodies were revealed.

I found a kid left in the village, she was scared of me and screamed. That's what got my attention. I chased after her and realized I was terrifying to her and stopped. I looked around and realized that the buildings had been burned down and no one was left to call her home, she didn't even have a home.

I left a teddy bear I found among the wreckage near were she was sleeping. I watched as she took it. She looked around and smiled and mouthed the words 'thank you' she didn't realize it.

-a few pages ripped out-

The girl came to me herself and I watched her as she touched my face. I'm surprised that she did I have seen my reflection it's terrifying. I kept repeating the words 'I'm sorry' to her until she hugged me. I don't understand why she was doing this all of the sudden but I could tell that she was still scared but got close to the mouth on my chest. She asked me question after question until she fell asleep. She almost reminds me of (y/n) but she isn't (y/n). Zalgo has been laughing like crazy recently.

This little girl will not tell me her name and now she refuses to speak to me. I realized that she was starving, I haven't eaten since I summoned Zalgo. He said he took care of my need to eat for a while and I wouldn't have to worry about it. I will go looking for food for her tonight while she is asleep.

Someone else is here a human, it will be best if I leave the little girl with them. I have to find where Zalgo hid (y/n) the little girl was just a distraction from what I did. I know what Zalgo meant when he said that I wouldn't be hungry for a while. He ate the people here to satisfy my hunger temporarily but that wasn't the answer. Humans won't help and Zalgo knows that, I need something else. (Y/n) will hate me for this but I must find her and this is the only way.

A tall slender creature approached me his name is slenderman. He took one look at me and got ready to attack me but then stopped and talked to me. Tried to convince me to join him, I declined and told him I have to find my sister. He offered to help but I let him know I can't drag others into this but if he were to see her to let me know. I gave him the only surviving picture of her I had left. He tried to decline since he thought it meant so much to me buy I don't need to keep something that constantly reminds me of the pain I caused her. I left a letter for her I told Slender to give it to her if she were to end up in his hands.

I've been really inactive recently but now I can get back to this and work on it in my spare time. Farewell Reader~Chan/Kun!