Chapter 5 The meeting

"(Y/n) we need to get out of the house" Jackson said.

"Five more minutes" I grumbled.

"We need to leave right now!" He yelled.

"Get out and let me change then we will go" I mumbled, he left the room then I got up and put on the clothes Trender gave me when I met him last night. I then walked out of the room to see Jackson waiting, once he saw I was in front of him he grabbed my wrist and pulled me down the stairs that got the attention of Liu, Toby, and Masky. They followed us out we didn't stop until we got to another mansion.

"Can you please let go of my arm now?" I asked.

"Oh sorry I forgot- why did you three follow us?" Jackson asked.

"You literally dragged her throughout the house, how could we not follow you?" Liu asked.

"A- good point" Jackson said.

"Can we just go inside?" I asked, still needing a chance to escape.

"Yeah, Let's go in" Toby agreed, we walked into the old mansion it was completely empty.

"This is Slender's old mansion, it doesn't get used anymore" Liu explained, they weren't even paying attention to me so I went out side and started sprinting to Slender's mansion. Not long after I started running I heard someone running behind me, it was a weird human like thing with weird eyes and body shape. I kept running until Slender's mansion was in sight that's when the human like thing attacked me. It dug it's claws through my arm and I could hear foot steps come out of the house and ones coming from the direction I was in. I started to lose consciousness the last thing I saw was Slender's non expressive face.

Slender's POV
We were in the middle of our meeting when we heard the rake attacking someone. Everyone raced outside to see what was going on, (y/n) was being attacked and Liu, Toby, Masky, And EJ we're coming from another direction to get to (y/n) I ran over and threw rake at a tree and looked at (y/n) then she closed her eyes I then picked her up and took her to my office. Her pulse was gone and there was nothing EJ could do about it, I only had one potion left but her life was more important.

(Y/n) POV
I woke up to Slender's face looking at me like he had seen a ghost... I think. Are ghosts real?

"Hey-" I said, being interrupted by the office door slamming open.

"She's been alive this whole time and you never told me?" A man yelled.

"Who are you?" I asked, "and are ghost real?"

"(Y/n) come with me we can leave this place and you can be safe with me this time, I wouldn't watch you die again!" The man pleaded, ignoring my questions.

"Zalgo even if she wanted to I already claimed her with my operator symbol it's too late" slender explained.

"When did you do that?" Zalgo asked.

"She was dead the only way to keep her alive was to give her the operator symbol now it's to late to take her for yourself" slender explained.

"How dare you!" Zalgo yelled, just then Jeff, Liu, and Toby came running in.

"Are you okay?" Jeff asked.

"Yeah I'm fine, Let's go into a different room" I suggested, while Slender and Zalgo kept on fighting. They then took me to my room not letting me walk because I just got injured.

"What happened?" Helen asked.

"She got attacked by Zalgo's guard dog" Jeff stared, while I was on the bed and no one was looking I started to rip off my bandages to find two different marks on each arm, one was a circle with an x through it and one was just a dark blob but it wasn't from this Rake he wasn't stabbing me there.

"(Y/n) why did you take off those bandages? Wait your not even bleeding" Helen said, "was this a prank?"

"No I remember being attacked just what is this mark?" I asked.

"That's Slender's operator symbol, your now his proxy" Toby smiled.

"Proxy?" I asked.

"Okay So Jeff, Liu, and Helen are not proxy's they just live here and work for Slender, but me, Masky, and Hoodie are proxies that set our orders from Slender while the rest kill whoever while they may be ordered to kill someone from time to time" Toby explained, "But you also can't die now! Even though the rest of us mostly can't die in the first place."

"Thanks Toby!" I said.

"Good job for being a nerd" Jeff teased, everyone eventually left leaving me with Helen.

"Hey I got to go slender wants to talk to me" Helen said, leaving the room. I was curious so I followed him the weird thing was that all of the boys in the mansion were headed to Slender's office, would they even fit in there? I waited until all of the boys were in Slender's office some how and listened to the door along with Clockwork, and Sally.

"You guys who don't have feelings for ——— leave the room" slender said, no one left the room which left to some fighting going on but slender stopped them, "no one fights about who she ends up with and no fighting over her"

"(Y/n), Sally we got to tell the others" Clockwork whispered.

"Yeah Let's go!" Sally said pulling us to where Jane, Judge angel, Nina, killing Kate, four eyed jessy, and suicide Sadie.

"Everyone the guys just had a meeting about a girl, we just didn't hear the name but whoever it is they have feelings for them!" Clockwork said.

"Who do you think it is?" Nina asked.

"Well if it was Nina or Jane, then Jeff wouldn't be there he hates both of you" Kate stated.

"Hey!" Nina yelled.

"She's Right Nina" Jane said.

"What about me?" Suicide Sadie asked.

"Really it could be anyone but Jane or Nina" Clockwork said.

"Um... Clockwork you literally got all of the boys in the mansion to hate you" Sadie laughed.

"Whatever! As long as I get Toby in the end that's all that matters!" Clockwork blushed.

This chapter was supposed to come out yesterday but I didn't finish it but the chances of there being another chapter today is very small thanks to toady being Thanksgiving but I can try during the car ride. Farewell Reader~Chan!