Chapter 23 Slender's rage

I walked through the barely lit town, they heard the screams and hid behind their walls while I hummed songs.

"Time to move along-" I frowned.

"(Y/n)?" Jeff questioned.

"Jeff? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I left early this morning to head over here and take some people out when nighttime came, but the I saw you just standing in one place for a few hours. I went along to do what I was supposed to do and then I hear a scream and it scares everyone inside" Jeff explained.

"I recognized this town from one of my- trips" I laughed, "anyways I'm looking for slender"

"He went that way" Jeff pointed.

"Of course I'm headed in the wrong direction!" I yelled.

"James! Get back inside! It's dangerous!" A mother yelled. A little kid ran up to me and Jeff

"Aria, my sister is sick can you please help us?" James asked.

"Kid I can do way more than help! Why don't you introduce me!" Jeff smirked evilly.

"Have fun I'm going after slender he has some serious explaining to do" I smiled.

"Why don't you wait for me and we can go together" Jeff asked.

"I'm sorry Jeff it's personal" I smiled, walking away to hide then fly away. I flew around for a while until I spotted him walking through the woods. I flew out in front of Slender.

"(Y/n)? What are you doing here?" Slender questioned, "did something bad happen?"

"Where is the letter?" I asked.

"What letter?" Slender asked, "did you interrupt my trip over a letter?"

"I read Zalgo's diary and how he left a letter with you for if you ever found me" I frowned. Slender's expression changed.

"Go home" Slender demanded.

"No, where is this letter?" I asked.

"Go home and forget about it!" Slender yelled.

"I just want to know what he said!" I yelled.

"No you don't, he's a different person now" Slender stated.

"I just want to read the letter!" I yelled.

"(Y/n), he literally isn't the same person anymore! He changed to someone worse, he's become the demon he summoned! And this transformation going on with you proves that he summoned someone else with Zalgo!" Slender yelled.

"I DON'T CARE! JUST HAND ME THE LETTER!" I yelled.

"Jeff, take her home" slender demanded.

"Don't you dare, Jeff!" I yelled, "I'm not leaving until I get that letter!"

"Please (y/n), it's not worth it" Jeff pleaded. Liu and the slender brothers had ran over.

"Slender, her proxy mark is disappearing" Liu told.

"(Y/n) let me see" Slender demanded, but I backed away.

"Give me the letter!" I demanded.

"THAT ISN'T SOMETHING THAT I WILL GIVE YOU!" Slender yelled, using his arm to grab me and he squeezed me so hard I could hear bones breaking.

"Brother! Stop! You'll kill her!" Splendy yelled.

"She's already half dead, why would it matter?" Slender asked.

"This isn't right" Trender shook his head.

"Even I can agree with that" Offender nodded.

"(Y/n)!" Jeff and Liu yelled.

"That's enough of your pity!" I yelled, "I don't want it!" I tried to open my wings but they wouldn't have the chance to heal from how broken they were. Splendy walked over and injected something into my arm and I suddenly got really sleepy.

~in a dream~

"Look at you! So pathetic really! I wonder what got Zalgo to chose you as my host! No matter! One day you won't even be your self anymore, I mean your already a monster!" The voice laughed.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I thought it would be obvious by now? Well I guess small chance you would remember, we only spent like what? 999 lives together? My feelings are hurt!" The voice pouted.

"What?" I questioned, "there's no way I've had that many reincarnations in such a short amount of time!"

"It is, your brother wanted you back so badly that he has sent a monster to kill you every single time, sometimes on those every other years he would spend some time with you like how he is now but he's been counting and knows which life your on. Your thousandth life" the voice explained.

"I can't believe he did that, but it must have been for some reason!" I yelled.

"Well the first few he heard about you after you had died for each one, that you had become a psychotic murder in each one and that's when he met Slender. He knew in one of your lives that you would join him as a murderer and left that letter with him. You wanna read it of course but Slender burned it when he first met you!" The voice laughed.

"No! Then how will I ever know what he said?" I asked.

"He made a few copies and kept them around his castle" the voice revealed, "you need to go back now too much time in this place and bad things happen, but your all healed up now!"

"Wait!" I yelled.

~you woke as shit~

"Wait!" I yelled.

"What are we waiting for?" Jeff asked.

"Nothing" I sighed.

"Slender is being lectured by his brothers right now" Liu smirked.

"I need to talk to him" I frowned.

"That's a bad idea, he's pissed right now, he only broke your bones that time, what did you think he would do now?" Liu asked.

"He could of just told me he burnt the letter" I frowned.

"(Y/n), it would be in your best interest to let it go and never bring it up with slender ever again" Jeff spoke.

"Zalgo's been missing for weeks! None of the other operators good or bad have seen him! I'm just worried, I even went to his house with Lazari but I couldn't get past the barrier!" I spoke.

"You did what?" Liu asked.

"Lazari said that Zalgo had some diaries we could look through" I stated.

"Zalgo has diaries? Can I read?" Jeff laughed.

"No, it has some personal stuff about my past that I don't want you worried about" I smiled, "can you guys leave? I need to get ready"

"Alright, we'll go but please don't mention it to Slender" Liu pleaded.

"I promise!" I smiled.

I have decided that I'll try my best to update once or twice a week. Farewell Reader~Chan/Kun!