R A N D O M

Here are some of the things I didn't finish or aren't long enough to make into a full story.

•••

Tae: Hey!
You: Hey Tae
Tae: I have to show you something.
You: What is it Tae??
Tae: Your boyfriend is being awfully cute today
You: My boyfriend? Tae I don't have one 😂
Tae: Well you should make him into your boyfriend because look how smiley he gets when he begins to talk about you.

 You: What is it Tae?? Tae: Your boyfriend is being awfully cute todayYou: My boyfriend? Tae I don't have one 😂Tae: Well you should make him into your boyfriend because look how smiley he gets when he begins to talk about you

You: .. Taehyung 🤧
Tae: He sure looks awfully boyfriend here if you ask me😍
You: you're right 😭🙏🏼
Tae: Plus I think you two would look cute together. I now pronounce you boyfriend and girlfriend
You: I don't think that's how it works Tae 😂

•••

Wedding day! Tbh that gif made me feel some kind of way. He's perfect~

The doors opened, friends and family stood up wanting to see the bride

The doors opened, friends and family stood up wanting to see the bride. Surprisingly, even with all those people standing all you could see was your soon to be husband on the other side waiting. He looked up nervously and saw you standing there in the dress you picked out, in the dress you absolutely wouldn't shut up about, in the dress that took his breath away. You look absolutely gorgeous, stunning and radiant. You began to walk towards him and Kyungsoo couldn't help but smile; remembering your conversation that happened a couple nights ago. You were so worried about tripping over your dress it took your sleep away sometimes. He remembered reassuring you and he told you that even if you did trip he'd be there in time to catch you like in those silly dramas you were always watching. You were almost there to his side and he could see how concentrated you were on every step you took. Just about ten more feet and you would be able to reach him. As you walked, you would hear murmuring in the back and on the sides about your hair or dress but all you could focus on was him: Kyungsoo, the man you'll be spending the rest of your life with. You made it. You finally got to him and the way he greeted you was absolutely the best, you couldn't have asked for a better hello.
"Hello beautiful."

•••

"Why didn't you tell me?" Jun asked you

"I didn't want to bother you knowing you're working and have been busy with practicing for your upcoming tour and-"
He kisses you.

"And- And you've just been so busy these couple of days."
He kisses you again

"Do I have to kiss you every time I want you to shut up?" Jin chuckles.

"I'd ramble on if that was the case." You teased.

"We can make this a thing you know."

•••

"Why'd you squeal?" Seokjin asked Jimin as soon as he heard him, wondering what was going on.

"Y/n just said 'I love you' through text!" Jimin told his older friend excitedly.

"Let me see."

*Happy smol bean* "Look see." He showed him enthusiastically.

•••

•••

Well there's that. Which one was your favourite? Mine was Jun's.