T E N//R E Q U E S T

Hopefully it's to your liking, not sure if it's sweet enough but it sure is short😅

•••

"I'm here for y/n" Ten addressed the receptionist
"You can head back, I'm sure you know where she is." The receptionist told him and she was right. Ten would pick you up from work almost everyday, he could probably walk to your office with his eyes closed.
"Hey y/n." He greeted you.
"Aw hey. You know, you didn't have to pick me up today." You were glad he took time to meet up with you but you also knew he was busy with final exams at university since he was a year younger than you.
"I know but I wanted to see you." Ten openly confessed.
You gracefully smiled, "Let me just clean this up."

Small time skip~
"I'll see you tomorrow Hae Ri." You waved at the receptionist.
"So where are we going?" You asked Ten.
"Home." He smiled, "I need to study and you need to rest."
"You're right." There was something about how Ten held your hand that made you feel safe and warm walking at night. You liked the way the stars where your source of light and so was the moon. Whenever someone would walk past you, you found it cute how unintentionally Ten would grip your hand a bit tighter. You also liked extra cold days because he would let you borrow his sweater or give you his scarf.

"So how was work today?" Ten asked, looking at you with those dazzling brown eyes.
"It was like most days. All I do is file papers onto the computer."
"I'm sure your fingers hurt then." He smiled, "I'll make them better." He grabbed both of hands and kissed them.
"Yah! What is this some kind of drama."
"Didn't it feel that way? Now you can say you've had the drama experience."
"As if I'll tell people about this." Both you laughed and Ten stopped walking.
"Well we're here. I wished you lived farther away." He laughed, "I'll see you tomorrow.
"I'll see you tomorrow." You repeated.
He gave you a short kiss making you wish it lasted longer, Ten said goodnight, smiled one last time and walked himself home.
"Goodnight," you said to yourself.