B T S//T A E H Y N G

This is rather short but I had inspiration from my new job (an after school teacher) and kids are just so cute. ☺️

•••

You and Taehyung were laying in bed relaxing after a long day but since your husband got back from work you can't help but express to him how you've been feeling all day.

"I can't do this anymore Tae. I'm tired and I'm sick of doing chores or doing y/d/n laundry every day because she keeps dirtying everything she can't keep one thing clean I know she's a baby but it's frustrating. I'm getting tired of her crying too. How can my baby's cry get annoying when the first time I heard her cry it made me the happiest knowing she was okay. I must be the worst mom I really wasn't meant for any of this."

By the end of your rant you were in tears and Taehyung was shocked hearing you say all that yet he understood your frustration. He knew you had to be with the baby day and night while he was at work and he realised that. Yet as the sweet husband he is he was going to try to get you to be kind to yourself since all this was new for you.

"Baby it's okay." His hands slowly reached your face to wipe off the tear stains.

"You're a great mom and I understand why it may seem like you're going crazy. You're here all day with her and I've been busy with new music and the guys. I'll try to get out earlier the next few days but I think you're doing great. I hate not being here more with you to help you take care of her and I really wish I could but we'll get through this, you'll get through this."

Taehyung kisses your wet cheek without a care and stands up to your daughters baby crib and picks her up. She's three months old now and he can't believe time goes by fast. He sits down where he was moments earlier and just looks at her smiling.

"Look at her. She's great isn't she. I'm kinda jealous she's beginning to look a lot more like you than me."

"She is pretty amazing." You smile and grab her tiny feet almost forgetting why you were so upset.

"You and me made this y/n. We did this and she's beautiful. So let's just take care of her and whenever you're having doubts and I'm not here just take a moment to breathe and look at her. Remember why we did this. I love you
y/n."

"I love you too."

•••

Okay so guys! Did any one else tear up at Jin's speech. Like the thought of them disbanding just tears me up I really can't imagine myself without BTS and it may not be everyone's cup of tea and whatnot but I'm just glad they decided to keep going and I wish them nothing but happiness in the years to come. 💜💜💜

 💜💜💜