Chapter 11

The bell rang, Luke gathered his things and got out from the class. Ashton wasn't at the school that day. He didn't get much sleep last day and needed to get some rest. Luke was all alone again. He went to the cafeteria. Maybe I can find Calum or maybe even Blake and sit next to her. Luke thought.

He was looking for Calum first cause you he's a little shy. Actually he wanted to found Calum first cause he had a question for him. That question could embarrass himself in front of Calum but he didn't mind. He wanted to live. He looked around in the cafeteria but he couldn't find Calum. So Luke decided to go out maybe he was at the garden. He got out of the cafeteria and looked around for a messy mop dark hair but he couldn't find him there either. He frowned turned his back but heard a voice.

"I'm here." He knew that voice. Calum. He turned around and look at where the voice came from. But there was only a tree there.

"Calum?" He looked around dumbly and saw a pair of combats boots on the tree. And there's a lilac haired boy. Luke forgot his name and felt guilty. He walked over the table which lilac hair colored boy.

"Hey." And sat down next to him.

"Hi how you doing?" Michael asked. Luke looked at him how he eats his pizza like a monster.

"Dude slow down it's not going anywhere." Calum said from the tree, reading Luke's mind.

"I-I'm sorry I forgot your name." Luke looked down.

"It's okay Luke. My name is Michael." Michael smiled. "By the way, you still didn't answered my question." Luke looked up to see if he was kidding. But no Michael wasn't kidding.

"Oh, I I'm good." Luke stuttered a little.

"You don't need to be nervous you know. I'm nothing important. Be yourself." Michael smiled. He mean that. Why even Luke was acting nervous around him anyways.

"Oh sorry." Luke said while rubbing his cheek, trying to hide his red cheeks.

"So Luke I thought you came here to talk to me." Calum said. Luke looked up to see him but the leaves were blocking his view.

"What makes you think that way?" Luke asked a little angrily. Of course he came there to talk to Calum but he didn't want to admit. He could be here just for Michael couldn't he?

"Since Ashton's not here and you couldn't look around for Blake, he giggled a little but it was an annoying giggle, I'm your only choice aren't I?" Good thinking. Even Luke couldn't see Calum he could still imagine his annoying smirk on his face. How the hell did he understand? He's more intelligent than you think Luke. Luke reminded himself.

"So guys sorry for interrupting your argument but I have to go." Luke sighed in relief. He didn't want to admit it in front of Michael. He watched him walking away until he decided to talk.

"I was wondering if- Calum can you just get down here I can't talk to people I don't see. It feels like I'm talking to no one." Calum giggled and got off from the tree and sat next to Luke.

"Here I am speak your mind." Luke looked down. He couldn't stare at Calum's eyes. That would be awkward. But what he was gonna ask was more awkward.

" I have cookies with me you want some?" Luke said while trying to find his cookies from his bag.

"I love cookies." Calum rubbed his hands together. Luke smiled a little. He loved Calum while he acted like a little kid. He handed Calum a few and watched him quickly eating all of them. Luke sighed.

"Oh.. I think you can have it all." Luke said while giggling. He watched him eating them again.

"So I heard that there's a party Friday night." Calum looked up from his cookie.