Chapter 33

So they just stand there stared at crying Calum in silence.

Calum turned his face after he wiped his tears. He looked down because he didn't want to face with them. Especially Michael. He knew Michael wouldn't judge him for anything but it still made him uncomfortable that the thought of Michael now knew that Calum had feelings.

"Just can you at least maybe help finding him. Or I don't know. It's clear that I made him sad so just find him and tell me he's okay. Just tell me he's okay." Calum said sniffling from the start.

Ashton was still looking at how Calum looked. He never thought Calum would say these things or be in this position. He knew Calum had to have feelings but somehow he never thought he would be feeling like this. Or at least he wasn't expecting to learn like this. He always thought Calum was the tough guy who didn't care about what people say about him. Or the guy who beat the shit out of people for no reason. He looked like that. But Ashton understood in that moment that Luke was right from the start. He shouldn't have judged him by his look. He now understand that under his inked skin Calum had a soft soul which was broken so badly more than many times.

While Ashton was trying to get his mind together Michael was still shocked by all the things just happened in front of him. His friend, his old friend broke down in front of him and he was just standing there. Not even helping him. He shook his hand and turned himself to reality. He looked at his best friend who still had tears on his cheeks.

"Come here." Michael said with a soft voice, motioning Calum to come into his arms. But that was the last thing Calum was asking. He didn't want anyone to pity him. He didn't want anyone to look at him like that. But once he made the mistake and now he had to pay it. Even though he didn't want Michael to act differently because of what just happened he wanted to hug him. He wanted to feel a little safe. A little.

He slowly walked and throw himself in Michael's arm. With Michael rubbing his back slowly Calum pulled back and looked at Ashton once again.

"Just tell me that he's okay." he said and started to walk away. He didn't know where he was going but he wanted to be away from them. Calum was walking when he heard Ashton calling his name. He stopped and waited for him to catch up to him.

"Um you check his house, I'll check the park with Michael. Go." he said and turned his back started to run. Why did he do this? Calum asked himself. He just told him that he ruined Luke. But he couldn't think that now he had to Luke.

He ran all the way to Luke's house. He saw the door was open Luke had to be home. Calum ran inside and scanned the area there was no sign of Luke. He checked his room he wasn't there either. He went downstairs again and that's when he heard soft sniffles. They were coming from basement. Calum slowly made his way to basement opening the door with a little crack voice scaring the sniffling Luke.

"Luke?" Calum said letting him know he was there. But Luke didn't look at him. Calum slowly walked towards to Luke who had his back against the wall and had a guitar in his hands. The view was perfect for Calum until he saw Luke's face. His nose was a little rosy along with his cheeks, his long eyelashes were glistening with the wetness of his tears and his eyes. His crystal blue eyes turned into a lighter color of blue like someone rubbed it and took away its all color that made it looked alive. His eyes looked so dull. But he smiled a little.

"I-if you came h-here to apologize, he gulped and didn't talk for a few seconds like he was having trouble with talking "yo-you really don't have to. It's totally fine. I am I- actually I should be the one wh-who should be s-sorry." Luke said in a different tone that Calum never heard. This tone was so light that it was barely audible and cracked from the start like he was screaming for the whole day. Luke didn't make eye contact with Calum he was looking at his guitar as he played a few chords which sounded good.