Chapter 13

Luke was exited because today Calum was taking him to his first high school party. Actually he wasn't really sure of Calum still wanted to take him to that party.

He saw the dark haired boy talking to Michael. He ran to Calum and Michael.

"Hey!" Luke said cheerfully.

"Hey Luke what's up? You seem so happy." Michael smiled so do Luke. But Calum's face was frowning? No he wasn't frowning but he wasn't smiling either. Since Luke didn't know Michael was going to that party or not he didn't want him to know that Calum was taking him. He decided to ask him later.

"Um nothing. I like your new hair color Michael." Luke smiled.

"Thank you. What do you think I should dye it next?" Michael asked. Luke think about it for a second.

"Maybe chocolate brown?" He said.

"I already did that."

"Oh." Luke said. How many color he had dyed his hair? Luke thought. Calum was bored of the lame conversation he started to walking.

"I um Michael I'll see you around." Luke said in a rush and started to walk after Calum.

"Yeah I'll see you." Michael murmured. Luke ran a little to catch up with Calum.

"Calum. Hey." Calum stopped and turned around. He had no expression on his face.

"What?" he asked. Luke stepped back like always.

"Are you still taking me to that party?" Luke asked sheepishly looking right into Calum's eyes.

"Yes." Luke jumped and did a little spin.

"I'm so exited." He said in high tone. Calum giggled a little.

"Yeah, I can see that." Luke took his had and did a little spin. Calum giggled a little but didn't show it.

"Do you need a ride today?" Calum asked shyly. Luke shook his head.

"No I came with Ashton's car today." Luke responded.

This morning Luke took Ashton to his home. He was getting well but he still had temperature. Luke was a little late because of dropping by Ashton's house and Ashton insisted that Luke taking his car.

"I have to go now." It looked like Calum's face saddened. but Luke thought it was his mind playing him a game. He turned around and started to walk but remembered something. The songs. He turned around and ran to Calum who was still standing at the point where exactly he was when Luke left him. Luke ran and hugged Calum. Calum was shocked that Luke was hugging him. He couldn't do anything while Luke was hugging him.

"I loved the songs." Luke said and pulled off and started to walk again. While Luke went to Ashton's car and started to drive his home Calum was standing there blushing.

Luke couldn't believe himself he just hugged Calum. He. Hugged. Calum. He blushed and smiled a little. He like the way it felt to be in Calum's arms.

Luke went home, threw his bag and ran to his wardrobe. He stare at his wardrobe for 5 minutes.

"What do guys wear to parties?" he said to himself. After 15 thinking he decided to wear a tank top and skinny jeans. He took a shower and came back to his room. He slipped on the clothes he chose. It was a little uncomfortable cause Luke always wear normal t-shirts. This tank top was black like always but Luke's arms was naked. He looked at the mirror it was so regular he wanted something different. He quiffed his blonde hair. He decided to take a flannel with him cause he wasn't really sure that he could be comfortable with his tshirt. He heard a knock on the door. He smiled and screamed little and ran downstairs and opened the door.

"Hey Lu- woah what happened to you?" Calum was surprised at Luke's apperreance. He looked different. Luke stepped back.

"I'm stupid sorry. I'll go change." Calum grabbed his arm.

"No no no I didn't mean like that. I mean you look hand- cool." Calum changed his compliment. He didn't want Luke to think he was weird.

"Are you sure? I can change quickly really. And I'll just brush my hair. It won't ta-" Calum cut him off.

"Uh Luke just shut up you want me to compliment like you're a girl? You're beautiful come on let's go." Calum blurted. He blushed but turned around and walk to his car. Luke moved his hands around his arms but shut the door behind him.