Chapter 34

Ashton was gonna kill him.

Calum took Ashton's collar in his hand and made him get out of his house. He let go of Ashton's collar. Slowly walking out of the house motioning Ashton to follow him. They don't go so far Calum just made sure that no one could hear them.

"Wha-" Like always before Ashton could speak a word Calum cut him off.

"Why did you do it?" Calum asked looking right into Ashton's eyes seriously.

Ashton knew what he was talking about. He knew Calum would talk to him about this. Ashton wrinkled his face a little while his hand made a move to his neck with rubbing it slowly.

"I don't know." He said with a little voice. He sure did know but he didn't know how to explain it to Calum.

Calum raised his eyebrows to show that he knew that Ashton knew.

"Look you sent me to his home. You knew he would be there. But the thing..." Calum sighed and turned around and tugged at his hair.

"I thought you hated me for breaking Luke this many time. And you still sent me to his house. You let me be the one who comforted him. And I shouldn't be the one because I was the one who broke his heart." Calum spoke his mind.

Ashton couldn't say anything. He didn't know what to say.

"It's just how? How could you let me go if I was the one who made all this mess?" Calum and Ashton was now at the park.

Calum huffed once again tugging at his hair more and slowly walked to the swing and sat down. Swinging a little while still having his feet on the ground just moving back and forth.

Ashton looked at the guy who was sitting on the swing looking his face in his hands. He slowly made his way to next swing and sat down.

"Because I know you care about him just like I do." Ashton smiled at Calum. Calum looked up to Ashton.

"How are you so sure? As you said I broke him too many times. If I cared about him why did I break him that many?" Calum sure cared about Luke. More than anyone can imagine but he wasn't sure of himself. He knew he broke him so many time why did he let himself hurt him if he cared about him?

"Because people hurt the people who are really close to them without noticing. Everyone does that. You, me, Michael even Luke does. The thing you have to notice it and make effort to fix it until it's too late. And what I did today? It was for you to make that effort to fix it. It was a chance and you take that chance." Calum was staring at the slides while the wind made his hair fall on his eyes. He slowly moved his hand to his face to get his hair out of his gaze.

"I saw you today." Ashton said making Calum look at him then down at his moving legs.

"I saw the look on your face and to be honest I would never expect a guy like you to look like that. And just you know Luke is my best friend and he talks dude. That Blake girl who dug her nails into Luke's flesh I know what you did to her." Calum's eyes widened as Ashton got up from the swing.

"Don't worry I would do the same." He said while he started to walk to his house. Leaving Calum behind with his own thoughts.

When Ashton came back to his home he went up to his room and saw Luke trying to reach a suitcase from the top of his wardrobe. Luke was really tall but even though he was jumping to get the suitcase he wasn't doing really well.

"What are you doing?" Ashton said making Luke cause the suitcase stumble on him and pinning him onto floor.

"Trying to reach the suitcase but it's no problem anymore." Luke chuckled and got up from where he was pinned by Ashton's suitcase. Ashton walked towards to Luke and helped him to get up.