Chapter 18

"It will be alright Luke." Ashton patted Luke's thigh and started the car.

Luke hesitantly took a deep breathe and prepared himself for the pain. But he didn't really felt any pain in his chest. He slowly opened his eyes and put his hand on his chest. He looked around to understand where he was.

"Hey." Ashton said cheerful from the other side of the room making Luke jump.

"Oh my god. Ashton you scared the fucking shit out of me." Ashton got up from his couch and walked towards to Luke who was lying on his bed.

"Don't do that again."

"I can't promise that." Ashton chuckled and Luke's sighed. He got up on a sitting position and patted next to him for Ashton to sit. Ashton sat next to Luke on his bed and looked at his chest.

"How are you feeling?" Luke shrugged and sighed again then looking down at his chest to see all the bruises. He put his hand on his bare chest there were a lot of bruises but they weren't hurting that much.

"Fine I guess. What's the time?" He said. They still had school. Ashton looked down at his phone.

"Are you sure you want to go to school?" Luke was sure about going to school he couldn't ditch school one more day. He's already ditched school nearly 4 days and that was so unlike him.

"Yeah." Ashton took a deep breath.

"Well hurry up then you only have 10 minutes to have a shower if you want to make a good breakfast. I'll be downstairs, be quick." He said and made his way to downstairs leaving Luke to shower. Luke went to shower and took off his clothes. Opened the shower and got in. First 5 minutes he looked at his body. There were bruises everywhere but they were hurting less than Luke expected. He poked the bruises slightly and screamed in pain a little. Even though it wasn't hurting when he wasn't touching it was hurting when he touched it.

"I'm such an idiot." He put his forehead against the cold wall and sighed. These all happened because of Calum. Because Calum needed help. Because Luke went to help. But does Calum deserve how much pain Luke is taking for him? Does Calum know Luke were under this much pain because of him? Does Calum know Luke chose him to be with instead of Blake? Does Calum mean more than Blake to Luke? Does Calum mean thta much to Luke? 

''Yes.'' Luke mumbled.

After he got out from the shower and dressed he went downstairs.

"It's good that the weather is colder. People won't question why you're wearing a sweater." Luke was wearing a sweater because there were bruises on his arms too. He wanted to hide them.

"Yeah." He mumbled and looked at the table which Ashton made. Luke sat down and started to a pancake. Ashton sat in front of him and laughed. 

''I didn't know you were this hungry.'' He put a pancake on his plate too and get a knife to cut it. Luke was starng at him.

''You've got to be kidding.'' Ashton moved his pinky fingers.

''I'm not a pig like you Lucas. I'm sofisticated.'' He said in an British accent. Luke grabbed Ashton's knife and throw it away.

''Be sofisticated without a knife Mr. Irwin.'' He said and smiled causing Ashton chuckle a little and grabbing his pancake with his hands. 

Luke was still eating when Ashton went upstairs to dress up. Luke looked around and sit there until Ashton came. Luke thinking about Blake again. He wasn't in love with her like he used to be. But he heard that stupid voice inside telling him that he still have to apologize from Blake. 

---

Luke saw Blake standing in front of her locker. He started to walk to her but she pulled some guys to her and started to talk to them. Luke was still walking to Blake when he heard his name. He stopped for listen. Luke hid behind a wall to listen to them. He knew this was wrong but he couldn't really trust what she was saying about him. He wasn't seeing them but he could hear them clearly. 

''I want you guys to tell everyone that he cheated on me just to sleep with other girls.'' 

''No, that's dumb.'' someone else said. ''We should do something that'll -'' he stopped for a minute to think. Luke was really scared of these guys who was pallaning on doing this to him. He took a little breath and continued listening. He heard some steps.

''What are you guys talking about?'' someone said. Wait, Luke knew the owner of this voice. It was Calum. He's gonna help them to hurt me. Luke thought and wrapped his hands around himself.

''Calum! You're the perfect person. Luke is tutoring you, right?'' Calum nodded and looked at Blake with questioning eyes.

''Do you know anything we can do to Luke to hurt him?'' Luke couldn't believe Blake was saying those. She was so much cute when he asked Luke out. Now she was a whole different person. Calum's eyes widened, he took a step to Blake. 

''No, but what I do know is you and your fucking slaves better stay the fuck away from him.'' Luke's jaw dropped when he heard Calum saying this. He took a little look to them just to make sure it was Calum. Luke heard Blake laughing. 

''Um maybe you're a little too late for that.'' Blake shrugged while smiling.

''If you put a finger on him I swear to God I'll break your pretty face Blake.'' Luke put his hands on his mouth. He was really surprised. He wouldn't expect Calum to talk about him like this. 

''Oh don't worry. I wouldn't do that.'' she said still smiling. Then she started to walk but stopped next to Calum making him looking down at her. She put her hand on Calum's arm. Luke couldn't stand there anymore. More he was staying there listening to Blake the more he wanted to punch her face. He ran away quickl without anyone notice him.

''I like your puppy face. But you should stop being protective over that blonde.'' She smiled and walked away. Calum stood there a few minutes to understand what just Blake said. Calum felt like he need to check on Luke. And warn him. He ran around the school and finally found Luke sitting in the canteen looking at a book. He ran to him. 

''Luke?'' Luke didn't look up to Calum because he had bruises on his face too. He just kept looking down.

''Yeah?'' Calum sat down next to Luke. He put his hand on Luke's arm causing him wince. He pulled his hand back and looked at Luke who was rubbing his arms while still looking down. 

''Are you alright?'' 

''Yeah I'm fine.'' 

''Stay away from Blake and her friends okay?'' Luke couldn't let Calum know that he heard them talking. He would probably yell at him. Even though he hates it he decided to play the dumb.

''Why?''

''Because I don't them to hurt you Luke.'' Luke smiled a little when Calum said that and looked up to see Calum's face.

''You might be a little late for that.''

-------------------------------

I know this sucked but yeah sorry. By the way guys thank you for reading this story. I really appreciate it. I hope you are liking this story. Well whatever. I love you for reading this. Am I saying the same things again and again? Probably. Let me know what you think and tell me about what you think what's going to be next :))