Chapter 4: Oozai Party (Part 2)

An hour later, Star quickly became the life of the party. The Oozai were impressed by her dance moves, because although they were good at magic, they were terrible at dancing. While William was watching her, he felt someone tap his shoulder. He turned to see one of his friends, Dan.

 He turned to see one of his friends, Dan

(Omega)"His left leg is f*cked up!"

Dan was a member of the Deku, a race of sentient plant creatures native to The Nightmare Realm.

(Omega)"Yes. I'm doing that!"

(William)"Dan, you were invited too?"

(Dan)"Hey man, you know that your Pops wouldn't throw a party without me!"

Dan was a,"unique", individual. He had a somewhat lazy lifestyle, but when it came to anything like a party, he would go crazy for it. Some people said that he was a hippie, but William didn't know what that is.

They sat down at an empty table with a bottle of some blue beverage, and two cups.

(William)"So, Dan, how have things been going?"

(Dan)"Oh, they've been alright, I had to break up with my old lady a couple days ago."

(William)"Really? What happened, you two seemed to be so happy."

(Dan)"Man, she was crazy! One night, I woke up and saw her with a flamethrower! She nearly burnt the bark off me!"

He turned his head to show William a burn mark on his left temple.

(William)"Whoa! Where is she now?"

(Dan)"I called the cops on her, and now she's serving 20 years in prison for attempted murder of an allie of the Oozai!"

(William)"That's crazy, anything else?"

(Dan)"Nothing really, what about you? I saw that you brought a Mewman to the party with you, an energetic one at that."