Chapter 53: Feared Confrontation, Corrupt Determination

In Mewni

Everyone was on their guard. The Septarian calmly walked towards them, with his arms behind his back. He finally stopped about five feet away from the group, five feet away from Caram.

(Toffee)"Caram..."

(Caram)"Father...."

(Toffee)"It's been quite some time, hasn't it. You've surprised me by how much you've changed. I had expected you to be a mess for the rest of your days after Duin showed you his true motives."

(Caram)"Father, I once believed that everything we did was for the good of the Monster race, I thought I was helping the world. But when William told my what Duin had in store if he wins, I just couldn't wrap my head around such a possibility. Tell me this, did you know?"

(Toffee)"Hm?"

(Caram)"Did you know that he was going to kill me after he got the Heart?"

(Toffee)"......Yes."

(Caram)"And you...you were just going to let him?"

(Toffee)"Not like I would have a choice. To be honest, if I was able to, I would let you live. But now, you life sadly has to end on this day."

(Caram)"...I-I would really appreciate it if we could...settle this...peacefully. But I now you won't do the same."

He looked at the others behind them, and he remembered the days past.

(Caram)"For the past two years since I left, I made many new friends. The first was a strange girl, who helped me get over my feeling of worthlessness. If it weren't for her, I probably wouldn't be here."

(Pincher)"Caram, I can feel Duin's power approaching. We must take down Toffee before he gets here!"

(Caram)"Right...Moon, Ras, everyone, leave Toffee to me, Pincher, Eis and Nova. You've all done enough for today."

(Nova)"This'll take just a minute!"

(Moon)"Are you sure that's a good idea?"

(Eis)"Don't worry about it, with four Oozai, this'll be a piece of cake!"

The Oozai's...eyes, all glew their respective colors, and Toffee got into a battle stance.

The fist clash was with Toffee and Caram. Their spear and sickle made a loud "clang" as they struck each other. Caram swept Toffee's feet from under him, and Pincher kicked him into the air with a light speed kick.

Eis threw several ice spikes into Toffee's chest, and Nova sent a punch as hot as magma right into his jaw, sending him into the ground.

He regenerated the holes in his torso, and the skin in his face, just as Pincher sliced off his right arm with his long sword.

(Pincher)"They say that you're immortal, but it's all just a scare tactic. Any one of us could annihilate you with a single blast, so I suggest you surrender!"

New skin, muscle and bone replaced the missing appendage, as Toffee chuckled at Pincher's demand.

(Toffee)"I have a story for you, would you kindly listen?"

(Pincher)"..."

The Septarian took his silence as a yes.

(Toffee)"Once upon time, there was a kingdom of a variety of different species. Some could fly, some could swim better than other, some were impossible to explain. But there was one species that was the most interesting. They had the ability to regenerate any injury no matter how severe."

(Toffee)"In this group, there was a family of four: a mother, a father, and a brother and sister. They all loved each other so much, willing to risk anything to protect the other. One day, a group of strange looking people arrived. The leader of this group was bestowed a magical wand, able to create anything through thought itself."

He took a second to catch his breath, then continued.

(Toffee)"She used this power to create an unkillable army, and massacred the native species. Over half the population were killed in one day, especially the regenerative family...all except...all except the s-son..."

He started to get choked up, and Pincher could see tears forming in the lizard's eyes.

(Toffee)"He ran away, he could hear their cries as he ran for the forest...! He met up with the ones that survived and began to plan a rebellion. He grew up learning how to fight, how to kill. Then, many years later, he learned that a peace agreement was being suggested. He couldn't live with that! He refused to let a single one of them get away with everyone they took from him! He ambushed the current Queen, and ripped her...f*cking skull right off her shoulders!"

Moon made an audible sound of disgust.

(Toffee)"Then, her little harlot of a daughter was given the power of a god-like race, and ruined the boy's three hundred year long plan! He fled into the forest, but he suddenly fell into some hole! He was now in a strange new world, and he soon met with a man named Duin. They had similar issues, and decided to team up. They spent the following years planning their revenge, and today, it looks like the boy will lose again. But this time, he's come prepared!"

He removed his robotic forearm, and a container fell out the upper arm. It was a clear cylinder, with two black circles on the top and bottom. In the container, was a glowing purple heart.

(Nova)"I-Is that a...?!"

(Toffee)"That's right! It's an Oozai soul! I was granted this by Duin, and saved it for this day! This one just so happens to belong to the Nightmare Realm's greatest Knight, Nebula Knight!"

(Eis)"Nebula Knig...oh no...oh God, no! Don't let him absorb that soul!"

But sadly, it was too late. Even for a being as fast as light, Pincher was so consumed with fear at the discovery, he couldn't move. Toffee took out the soul, and shoved it into his chest.

Purple electricity crackled around his body, as it grew about three times normal. His muscles bulked up dramatically, and to top off his transformation, the right half of his body turned purple, with his right eye turning all black with a white pinprick, and a large, purple arm sprouted from his mechanical prosthetic, and punched the ground, making a small crater.

(Nova)"Oh hell...."

(Eis)"It's...it's all over..."

(Pincher)"God...deliver us home safely..."

(Caram)"F...Father...?"

(Toffee)"Hehehehe...I...am...WHOLE!!!"