Chapter 42: Putting Their Differences Aside

In Mewni

(Pincher)"Feel the Light of Justice!"

Pincher created several blades of light in the air, cutting down rows of Duin-Bots.

(Nova)"Burn in the Flames of Hatred!"

Both of his arms turned bright orange, and he let out two jets of fire at a group of Duin-Bots, melting them.

(Eis)"Uh...freeze in the Blizzard of...well, just a blizzard."

He froze a lot of them...that's all.

(Omega)"Eis isn't good at flashy attacks or cool names."

Caram and Rasticore stayed near the castle with the Magic High Commission, taking out whoever got passed. Rhombulus crystalized his hands, and punched in the heads of any robots, Omnitraxus crushed many with his giant arms, Hekapoo used her copies and portals to get the jump on the machines, and Moon used her butterfly form to rain down magic beams from above.

(Rhombulus)"You stupid robots! My friend's dead because of you!"

(Duin-Bot)"What? But Duin didn't make us ye-"

Rhombulus punched that particular Duin-Bot's head off.

(Rhombulus)"Shut up!"

Caram, two spears in his hands, made sure he cut off as many arms as he could, remembering what Duin dud to him.

(Caram)"Cut off my arms, will you!? The child you raised for 15 years!"

A Super Duin-Bot snuck up on Caram, and shot his left hand off.

(Super Duin-Bot)"Duin ordered us to keep you alive. He still needs you for his pla-"

Caram quickly regenerated his hand, and stabbed the robot in the oil tank, causing it to explode.

(Caram)"Screw his plan!"

(Omega)"Trust me, the main battle will be better than these short moments."

Out of everyone, Star was the most violent one of all, repeatedly smashing Duin-Bots into oil covered scrap with her mace. So much so, that she was almost entirely covered in oil.

(Star)"Thus is what you get when you break my wand, kidnap Glossaryck, try and kill my BOYFRIEND, and trying and take my home!"

(Duin-Bot)"Hey, it's not our fault, it's not our fault we look like him!"

She launched the Duin-Bot miles away.

(Star)"I'm gonna do it anyway!"

A Super Duin-Bot approached her.

(Super Duin-Bot)"You're skilled, but everyone has a limit!"

The Super Duin-Bot had much stronger armor than the small ones, because Star's mace could hardly make a dent in its plating. She then changed her mace into a bow, and pelted the Android with arrows, which thankfully went through.

A small cannon emerged from its chest, and a net shot out, pinning down the Mewman. It walked over and raised a foot over Star. Spikes sprouted from the bottom, which made Star worry about what will happen next.

(Super Duin-Bot)"Toffee said to keep your skull intact, so this will hurt a lot! Hahaha, I love this job! Hahah-"

A long tongue wrapped around the Super Duin-Bot's torso, and it was smashed onto the ground. Behind the junked robot was a group of Monsters Star immediately recognized, especially the one in front.

(Star)"Buff Frog!? What are doing here?"

(Buff Frog)"I saw what was going on, so I managed to convince these guys to help. And besides, you and William helped take care of my children last year, so I'm in your debt!"

(Omega)"Ludo gave him some tadpoles to help get his castle back.

Another thing, I never mentioned this. If you haven't seen the show, Buff Frog has a Russian accent."

(Random Monster)"We don't like the idea of helping someone who beat us up so many times, but we'll put our differences aside, just this once."

Buff Frog got Star out of the neck,and they all charged at a group of Duin-Bots.

In the Nightmare Realm

A drop of water fell on William's forehead, causing him to wake up. He looked around, seemed to be inside an underwater cave. He then noticed that he was in the arms of a blue skinned mermaid.