Chapter 18: Ludo in the Wild

Remember Ludo? The little kappa guy? After Imor threw him, he landed in Mewni's forest, where after 3 months, he was able to control a giant spider, and an eagle. He also grew a beard.

The three creatures were gathered around a fire, cooking fish

(Ludo)"Nature is a cruel mother and favors the merciless. And so, in order to survive, Ludo in the wild must find the wild in Ludo."

(???)"Hello, Ludo."

The little man was startled, for the voice sounded like it was in his head, but he could also see a tall figure in a purple cloak standing over him. He couldn't see the person's face, but could just make out two eyes. They had red sclera, and green irises.

(Ludo)"W-Who are you?! A hallucination of my mind?"

(???)"No, I don't think so."

(Ludo)"Then who are you?"

(???)"I'm Omega."

(Ludo)"Omega?"

The man took the hood off, his face was white as snow, as well as his hair.

(Omega)"It's no surprise you don't know me, this world hasn't been influenced by me yet, it's still in its infancy."

(Ludo)"What are you talking about?"

(Omega)"You see, I am a...creator, a creator of worlds. I have a set of worlds, then whenever I need something to do, I create a new being in that world to alter any events I see fit."

(Ludo)"...Are you insane or something?"

(Omega)"I dunno."

(Ludo)"So, why exactly are you talking to me?"

(Omega)"I'm here to help you, kappa man. I see that you've been through a lot of bad stuff."

(Ludo)"Oh, you don't know the half of it! First, I've failed numerous times to obtain Star Butterfly's wand, then, I was kicked out of my own castle by Toffee and Duin, THEN, I was thrown away like a piece of smelly garbage, I was almost eaten by that spider, too!"

(Omega)"Duin? Yes, another one of my creations."

(Ludo)"Wait, are you saying you, MADE him?"

(Omega)"Yes, I made a giant crystal heart, which created the Oozai. They even use my logo."

(Ludo)"But, that was hundreds of years ago!"

(Omega)"I am ageless."

(Ludo)"Okay, so you made those guys, but why? The whole universe fears them!"

(Omega)"This universe is, very strange. It needed something to balance out the randomness. It's like no universe I had ever seen before."

(Ludo)"You've seen more than one universe? I thought there was only one."

(Omega)"No, there's an unlimited amount of universes. The multiverse, is what it's called. Here, let me show you what I mean."

A white hand whit red, thorn-like fingers drew a white circle, and there was hundreds of different events where taking place.

There was one of a man with a bat killing ghost, one with a town of monsters living inside a mountain, one with hundreds of spaceships piloted by cyborgs, and one with a pink Oozai, who was being hung from a tree, while several hooded figures were chanting.

(Ludo)"I...I have never seen any of these dimensions."

(Omega)"They're different universes, you haven't seen them because they aren't meant to be here. They are worlds full of sadness, destruction, the inability to choose. It's all quite fascinating, really."

(Ludo)"Why are you showing me these things?"

(Omega)"Because, Ludo, I'm giving you a chance to control them."

(Ludo)"What?"

(Omega)"I can give you the power to control more than this universe, you could control them all."

(Ludo)"How? I have no army, no castle, I'm wearing a chip bag for corn's sake!"

(Omega)"With me, you won't need any of that, here's another example."

He pointed at the moon, and when the kappa looked up at it, the moon now resembled Ludo's face.

(Ludo)"D-Did you do that?!"

(Omega)"Yes. Are you convinced now?"

(Ludo)"I don't see why not! I just hope you don't betray me like the others did!"

(Omega)"Why would I? I have literally nothing to gain from this, I own everything, remember?"

The circle Omega made transformed into a large, dark portal, and the spider and eagle followed the two men.

When the portal closed, a giant owl was watching the entire event, and he looked troubled, but then had an expression of acceptance.

(Kaepora Gaebora)"It's already begun. Won't be long now..."