Chapter 28: Dan's Valentine's Day

(Omega)"If you noticed in Dan's first appearance, he used some hippie slang, then afterwards he never did again. The reason why, is because when Dan's drunk, he sometimes uses hippie slang. In this final (Not really) one shot, it will be a parody of a story told by Penguinz0."

Dan spent the majority of his Valentine's Day morning at Flambo's, drinking a bit more than he should be.

(Omega)"The drinking age is literally 14. Zai made some strange rules that nobody took the time to change."

(Flambo)"............."

(Bird)"Flambo wants to know what has got your leaves wilting."

(Dan)"Dude, look around. Everybody has a lady friend, or guy friend for Valentine's Day. Exept me! It's been 4 years, and I still haven't met the one for me! I feel like I'll never find the perfect lady..."

(Flambo)"............"

(Bird)"Don't worry, Dan, you'll find some girl out there for you some day!"

(Dan)"I wish it was today..."

The bell at the door rang, indicating that someone either entered or left. The young Deku turned to see who it was, assuming it was his dad, ready to give him an earful for getting drunk...again. But the only person there was a female cat humanoid, with white fur, and had a gothic look. She seemed to be around Daniel's age.

 She seemed to be around Daniel's age

(Omega)"Art by Cherrii. And yes, I'm also doing this."

She had her eyes glued to her cellphone, only separating them to look at Flambo and say,

(???)"......A glass of milk...and sushi."

The fire man put on a pair of gloves, before pouring a glass of milk for the feline, then went to the back.

(Dan)"O-Oh my God...a goth! Maybe this is a sign from Odolwa, a goth my age shows up on Valentine's Day! This must be my chance at a girlfriend lasting longer than 3 weeks, it must be!"

He downed his 17th drink, then said to the girl,

(Dan)"H-Heyyy, how's it going?"

(Dan)"Smmoooooth...."

(???)"...Hey."

(Dan)"Sooo, what's your name?"

(Catti)".......Catti."

(Dan)"C-Cool! Name's Dan. So, what's a cool cat like you doing around here?"

(Catti)"......No Valentine."

(Dan)"Just like me, this has to be my time to shine!"

(Dan)"Well...would you like to be...myyyyyy Valentine?"

Catti's ears moved up in surprise, and she put her phone down.

(Catti)"Sure."

(Dan)"Success!"

(Dan)"So Catti, where are you from?"

(Catti)"That depends."

(Dan)"Depends on what?"

(Catti)"On which life you want to know about."

(Dan)"...What?"

(Catti)"Don't you know? Whenever someone with a perfect balance of good and evil dies, their soul is placed in a new body. I've been reincarnated dozens of times."

(Dan)"O-Oh! Cool! Could you tell me a bit about these past lives?"

(Catti)"Hm? You really want to know? Most people don't like to talk to me when I talk about reincarnation."

(Dan)"Hey, I'm a talking plant. We kinda have a sort of reincarnation going on."

(Catti)"Neat. Well let's see here...in one of my lives, I was a barbarian, living deep in the mountains. I was orange, and looked like some dinosaur."

(Dan)"How was it?"

(Catti)"It was cool, until some blue guy killed me."

(Dan)"Duin? Probably."

(Catti)"After that, I became an accountant, that was pretty boring. Then, I wa-"

She abruptly stopped talking, and just stared into the distance.

(Dan)"Uh, you okay?"

(Catti)"Sorry, I just had another vision."

(Dan)"...Neat."

Later, at the Castle

(Dan)"And when I asked her, she said yes! I'm telling you Will, this just might be the one for life!"

(Dr. Proton)"...He's still in a coma, you know."

(Dan)"...The f*ck's a coma?"

(Omega)"This is the only cannon one shot."