Chapter 24: Actual Oozai Biology

(Omega)"I just noticed that I have a plot hole. Earlier, Zoozai stated that his father created a barrier around the castle of Mewni, but Pincher was literally inside the castle. He would have been repelled like a magnet, but he actually has a special power that let him pass the barrier."

(Omega)"Oh, and another thing. If you're wondering why they called it the Nightmare Realm, they didn't. It used to be called Oozai Realm, but when other people learned of all the monsters and powerful magic users, they called it a living nightmare, and the Oozai decided to change the name."

In the Castle Med Bay

Patient: William
LV: 1
HP: 5,000/150,000

The doctors were currently examining a diagram of William's injuries. Being half human, William has a skeleton, and a few vital organs.

(Omega)"Full-Blood Oozai don't have many organs. Just a heart and a brain."

William's Organs
1: Brain
2: Heart
3: Stomach (When Oozai eat food, it becomes magic, so...no bathrooms. Exept William's house for guest.)
4: Lungs...Lung now.
Blood Type: O (All Oozai have the same blood type.)

(Doctor 1)"Hmm, his HP is rising at a decent rate, but he'll need a blood transfusion once we attach the prosthetic."

Instead of cybernetic attachments, Oozai have a way of regaining lost limbs. They take a piece of said Oozai who lost a portion of his body, and use a certain chemical to make it grow into the needed portion, then use healing magic to fuse the 2 pieces together.

When an Oozai dies, or loses a piece of himself, it becomes entirely gray, and their face disappears. As if they never existed.

(Doctor 2)"This is an interesting case, how did he survive? Any normal Oozai would have been dead by now."

(Doctor 1)"It could be that he has a higher DT level than most."

DT means Determination, which is the way to evaluate how strong their soul is. Higher LV, higher DT, stronger magic, endurance, reflexes, and strength.

Average Oozai DT Level: 500
Zai DT Level: Unknown
Zoozai DT Level: 900,000
Zacharie DT Level: 85,000
Caram DT Level: 42,000
Duin DT Level: 850,000

(Doctor 2)"Hey, have we measured William's DT Level?"

(Doctor 1)"I don't think we have, we're supposed to whenever an Oozai is born."

(Doctor 2)"Well, better late than never."

The doctor took out a special x-ray, which when put over a living being's body, it shows the color, condition, and strength of the soul.

(Omega)"Imagine a Nintendo Switch, but purple."

He held the device over the medical pod, and it displayed William's cracked soul.

Trait: Determination
Status: 92%
DT Level: 165,000

(Doctor 2)"165,000?! Th-That's even higher than Zacharie!"

(???)"What's going on here?"

The Head Doctor entered the room. He looked like the other 2, but he was a foot taller, and cyan.

(Doctor 2)"Dr. Proton! Take a look at Prince William's Determination Level!"

He gave the device to Proton.

(Dr. Proton)"William's DT Level...over a hundred thousand? No wonder he survived facing Duin. It's high, but it wasn't high enough of course."

(Doctor 1)"But, how is it so high? He hasn't...you know, killed anyone."

(Dr. Proton)"It may be like this since he was born Half-Human. They do have high amounts of Determination, at least over 400. And with him being born from a royal, it's only natural that it is higher than normal."

(Doctor 2)"Possibly, but it's still odd."

There was a suddenly a loud beeping coming from the medical pod. William's soul was visible, and his body crackled with red electricity.

(Dr. Proton)"What's happening!? Check his status!"

They held the device over the pod, and William's DT Level was increasing.

(Doctor 1)"200,000...300,000...600,000!"

(Doctor 2)"L-Look at his body!"

William's body looked like it was melting like a wax statue, and turning a brighter shade of pink. His soul also took on a sort of metamorphosis. A small, black dot formed in the middle, and 4 black lines spread from it, and stretched out.

 A small, black dot formed in the middle, and 4 black lines spread from it, and stretched out

(Dr. Proton)"Could it be that he's finally...? Get him out before the pod is destroyed!"

They quickly drained the fluid, and tried to grab William, but the red energy made him untouchable. The room began to shake, as if this strange energy was going to tear the castle apart. The device the other doctor was holding shorted out, and exploded in his hands.

For a second, William's eye shot open, blasting a red beam right through the ceiling, before falling back unconscious. His body was normal, and the black mark and cracks were gone from his soul.

(Doctor 1)"Wh-What in God's name just happened?! W-Was that a Karmatic Attack?!"

(Dr Proton)"What...what was his DT Level?"

(Doctor 2)"Just before it blew up...I got a reading of...of..."

(Dr. Proton)"Of what? What was it!?"

(Doctor)"...1,200,000!"

(Dr. Proton)"What?!! Over one million!? There's no way...i-it had to be some...some sort of malfunction! Check it now!"

They got a new Soul Scanner, and the DT Level was back at 165,000.

(Doctor 1)"I-It's back at the first result..."

Zoozai rushed into the room.

(Zoozai)"What just happened?! Everyone thought that an earthquake was just happening!"

(Dr. Proton)"Your Highness, I think your son is about to achieve his true power..."