Chapter 15: Wand Troubles (Or Staff Troubles)

(Omega)"Duin's castle has a special barrier that makes it look invisible. Just thought I'd mention it."

Days after the incident, Duin has tried many things to get the staff to work, but nothing he tried seemed to be successful.

(Duin)"Why the hell isn't this damn thing working!?"

He punched a hole the the wall.

(Toffee)"Perhaps it's because it's not powered by anything."

(Duin)"What?"

(Toffee)"The hole, there's supposed to be something there, clearly."

(Duin)"...I see."

(Toffee)"Now where do you suppose we get a power source in that shape?"

The Oozai closed his eye in thought, before coming to a conclusion.

(Duin)"There's a cave in the boneyard of the Nightmare Realm. The crystals inside have immense magical energy in them, but not as much as the Heart of course."

(Toffee)"Honestly, if you didn't have me around, you'd be lost in needless anger."

(Duin)"I just forgot about it, that's all."

(Toffee)"Whatever you say."

Duin tied the staff to his back, then used his teleportation magic to transport him and the Septarian to a massive field of bones.

(Omega)"Here's a list of all life that exists in the Nightmare Realm."

1: Whatever Tiny is.

2: Dinosaurs (These guys.)

3: Giant Fish (Like, some can be as big as fifteen whales

3: Giant Fish (Like, some can be as big as fifteen whales...there's unlimited space in the realm.)

4: Oozai (Aside from William and Caram, don't have bones.)

5: Deku (Also no bones.)

6: Monsters (Generated from the negative energy given off by the Heart of the Oozai. Do have bones...sometimes. Not like the other normal monsters. Some are humanoid, like humanoid animals.)

7: Robots/ Cyborgs

8: This thing.