Chapter 57: Finale (But Not Really...)

Toffee DT Level: 300
Nebula's Soul Absorbed (Weakened): 100,000
Caram DT Level: 42,000 True Form: 10,000,000

Nebula: I am a lost soul, once had shared goal. I wanted to protect all my friends! But that was ended, when darkness descended on a corrupt, vile day...

Caram: Father, it's over. Best to surrender. Or you'll be taught a lesson! We can still be friends, just let all this end without any more violence!

Toffee summoned an Oozai Cannon, only for the beams to bounce off the true Caram.

Toffee: Ha! Don't be stupid! You're just a little kid! I'm the God of this puny world! The Immortal Lizard, cold as a blizzard! I could kill you at any time! I'll never be scared, I'm your best nightmare! I'll show you your finale! I have no regrets, I'll never forget what happened to me in this world!

Caram: I'm sorry for what they've done. That really wasn't fun. Please don't forget who you were, not always a murderer! Toffee, there's some good in you, I see the light in you! All you have to do is believe!

Toffee: YOU ALWAYS WERE A MORON!

Toffee: There's no good inside, since the day THEY died! I'll never forgive these dumb Mewmans! I am the master, bringing disaster! I think I will scar you one more time...wait what's going on?! Why can't I bring on my newfound Oozai power?!

Nebula: You don't control me anymore, Toffee! I will defend Caram and Spades!

Caram summoned two large spears, and began to cut down Toffee like grass.

Caram: You have been weakened, it's best to defend. I really don't want to kill you! I'll say it again. Please, Father, repent! We can all just live happy lives!

Toffee: What are you saying?! Will you stop praying that I'll turn over a new leaf?! I am to far gone! The old me said, "So long!" I only know how to do wrong!

Caram: You know that's not true! I believe in you, and I know that THEY do, too! Please, just stop fighting, and we could all be a brand new, happy family!

For his last attack, Caram summoned five Oozai Cannons, and vaporized over 90% of Toffee's body, leaving only his head.

Nebula's soul floated into the air, and  tried to fly somewhere, only for the barrier to stop it.

(Nebula)"Huh, I didn't expect the barrier to block Oozai both ways. Where's that jar?"

(Caram)"Now...maybe you will listen."

(Toffee)"...Why? Why do you still insist on 'helping' me? It won't change me! Just finish me off now before I regenerate!"

(Caram)"...No."

(Toffee)"What do you mean 'No'?!"

(Caram)"It means no. I can't kill you. You're my Father."

(Toffee)"Why do you still call me that? Duin's your real father, not me!"

(Caram)"I say that because I have a part of you inside me."

(Dan)"Hehehe, that sounds gay."

(Caram)"Dan, when did you wake up?"

(Dan)"When you transformed."

(Caram)"Anyway, Father, when will this madness stop? You must've seen hundreds of times what happens when fighting and revenge is all you think about. All those Monsters you knew who were killed trying to fight what they could never hope to surpass. Can't you see what they wanted? Your family died trying to save you, but it'll all be for nothing if you end up dead, too!"

(Toffee)"Th-That's true, but..."

(Caram)"Things can be different now. You can live a normal life again. Either by yourself, or with me and Duin. We could be like...like a new family?"

Toffee, for the third time in his life, shed sorrowful tears.

(Toffee)"...Heh, hehehe...you really have that much faith in me, don't you?"

(Caram)"Of course I do, I'm your son! Things may have been miserable for such a long time, but you don't have to deal with it alone anymore, ok?"

(Toffee)"Cara...no, Son, I don't think that everyone I've done wrong will forgive me, but if you do, then maybe I can start a new li-"

As the Septarian spoke, he was regenerating. Unfortunately...clothes don't grow back.

(Dan)"NAKED LIZARD! NAKED LIZARD!"

(Toffee)"Oh, I forgot!"

(Dan)"Put these on!"

He ripped off all four of his leaves, and gave them to Toffee as a pair of pants.

(Caram)"Hehehe!/ Speaking of Father, I wonder what Duin's doing?"