Chapter 45: The Star of the Show

(Omega)"When you see the music note from now on, play the song above."

With the help of the Monsters, taking out the Duin-Bots became three times faster.

Number of Duin-Bots: 734

As Star bashed through robots, several questions popped into her head.

(Star)"I wonder what William's doing? What does the true form thing look like? Is he thinking about me, too?"

In the Deku Swamp

(William)"Ooowwwwwww..."

(Star)"He's fine, I'm sure he's beating the heck out of Duin right now."

(???)"You've done well, Princess, but it's time to end this arc of the show."

(Star)"Huh?"

In the midst of battle, a single robot stood out from the rest. It looked like a normal Oozai, but its eyes were large dials, it had a yellow chest plate, gloves and boots. The face was purple, and the upper arms and legs were black.

 The face was purple, and the upper arms and legs were black

(Para-Para)"You can call me Para-Para, the main antagonist of this episode!"

(Star)"What are you talking about?"

(Para-Para)"The first season has gone on for nearly fifty episodes, so I'm cancelling it early!"

(♪)

He pressed the button on his chest, playing a tune Star never heard of before, then somehow, a large dance floor was under their feet.

(Para-Para)"Lights, camera, ACTION!"

The dance floor lit up, and several Duin-Bots gathered around, cheering on their mechanical DJ.

Para-Para: I'm the idol that everyone craves! Rise to the top of the world, I say! Smile for the camera, come look sharp! Break your soul, then break your heart!

He suddenly rushed at the Mewman, dancing while fighting with an assortment of jabs, and kicks.

Para-Para: I'm just warming up, see me shine, with such thunderous applaud!

Duin-Bots: We love Para-Para! We love Para-Para!

Para-Para: Things blowing up all around, because I dropped a bomb!

He threw a strange bomb that blew up in four different directions.

Para-Para: Come on keep up the pace, child of the Mewman race! You know you've come so far, your skills are up to par!

Para-Para: But you'll never beat me, it's just not meant to be! Now it's the finale, and it is my duty!

Para-Para: To put an end to this, I can't afford to miss! And once I tell Toffee, he will then set me free! And don't bother trying to run away, cause very soon, you're going to meet your fate!

Para-Para: It's sad you're weak, impossibly meek! So I do implore, you give up this war!

He kicked Star in the head, knocking her to the ground.

Para-Para: It's been swell, my friend, but these games must end! I did my duty, I'll kill with beauty!

Para-Para: Now, it's time, to show me your best mo-o-o-oves!

Para-Para: Try your best 'cause I'm better than yo-o-ou!
I'm programmed to beneath the brightest li-i-i-ight!

Para-Para: I don't need another way to fi-i-i-i-ight!

Para-Para: This is the place where the fame is everything! Everyone wants to touch, everyone wants to see!

Para-Para: We...live in a world where the celeberties are kings. Where the more people want, the more that we will give!

Para-Para: I just can't get enough of the simple little things, like the love of my fans, always gives me wings!

Para-Para: And I am more than just an incredible machine
that amazes your days from behind all your screens!

Star got back to her feet, wiping the blood off her face.

(Para-Para)"Oh? Still standing? Well then, I guess it's time for an encore!"

He went for another kick, but the Mewman suddenly dodged. She then started to fight Para-Para with a similar dancing style...and she was better than him?!

Star: Come to my world and we'll get lost in a dream...

Star: Don't try and fight the feeling. You wanna run and hide? Your fears look better when you wear them on the outside!

Star: We're only getting started! This devil's song and dance! This glory's empty if I don't give you a chance!

He began to fire yellow energy bullets from his finger, but Star gracefully moved out of the way.

Star: Forget getting the best of me, I'm only gonna make you history! With the lights and the sounds of the music playing I'll tear you up and make it rain!

Star: Your own stage will take you down! Only one bad momma's gonna rule this town!

Star: And here we stand now, face to face! Only one with right amount of style and grace! You gamble with the majesty, of fallen stars who cannot be! So just sit back, enjoy the show! Blood red's my color, don't you know?

Star: So if you want the best of me, come get it and let's make history With the sounds and the bright pulsating lights. And honey, I ain't askin' twice!

She drove her elbow into his abdomen, then proceeded to knock Para-Para around with her mace.

Star: Now is the time!

Star: The night is young! Let's take it from the top! Oh, you know I'm never gonna stop!

Star: From the dream, the nightmare comes out. In the form of me!

Para-Para: Now you've proven yourself, I…I once believed that I could become a star. Loved by Mewmans as well as these misunderstood monsters.

Para-Para: But look at me, I am a calamity! Explosives, finger guns, there's no way I'd fit in around here!

Para-Para: All I can do Is what he tells me to do, but I’ll stop fighting you, because my heart's no longer in it! Now that you’ve seen Into my reality, I have now made my choice, I will fight by your side, Mewman!

They both started to destroy the surrounding Duin-Bots.

Para-Para: Death by glamour!

Star: Death by paramour!

Para-Para: Star-Crossed lovers!

Star: Dying together!

Para-Para: Blood and humor!

Star: Fashion and murder!

Para-Para: Raise the volume!

Star: Watch us forever!

Para-Para/Star: I guess we could complain, but that's just life when you're a Star!