Chapter 60: An Ending

In the Nightmare Realm

(Vangos)"...Hey, bro?"

(Vangoose)"Yeah?"

(Vangos)"It's been a while now. Do you think little William won yet?"

(Vangoose)"Let me check."

He used a magic spell which created a special mirror that could show whatever they wanted. They looked into it and saw William and Koozai falling towards the castle of the Mewni Kingdom.

(Vangos)"Oh! He did! And he managed to get little Koozai back!"

(Vangoose)"Let's see now...they opened the window...Koozai's pointing a staff at the castle...and...oh no..."

(Vangos)"What's wrong?"

(Vangoose)"The ship...the bigger one...it's falling...it's gonna crash right into the castle! I can see people down there!"

(Vangos)"CRASH?! What do we do?!"

(Vangoose)"We gotta go there and stop it from killing them!"

(Vangos)"Right, let's get moving!"

They took the scissors that William left behind, and cut a hole to Mewni.

On the Ground

(Dan)"Ok, everyone's regained consciousness, and no one died! Today's a great day!"

Pincher was wrapping some bandages on his head, as there was a big crack going down the middle.

(Pincher)"Ugh...I must have hit a rock in the ground, my head's threatening to split open..."

Nova, covered in bandages on his chest, was helping Eis put some on his. From their injuries, blood was visible.

(Nova)"How do you feel?"

(Eis)"That lizard really did a number on me, but it doesn't hurt too much anymore."

(Nova)"I'm just glad you're okay."

(Eis)"Yeah, you too..."

Trying to regain focus, their eyes glew a shade of pink.

(Moon)"I still don't trust you, but...if you are truly honest, then I'll accept your apology."

(Toffee)"I'll say it once more, Moon. From the bottom of my heart, I am entirely sorry for ending the life of your mother."

(Star)"Just don't try anything funny from now on."

(Caram)"Don't worry, I'll keep an eye on him."

(Star)"Sure, that's cool..."

Star sat on a wrecked Super Duin-Bot, looking at the ground in thought.

(Dan)"Yo, why are you looking so down? We won, ya know?"

(Star)"Yeah, I was just thinking about William. I wonder if he's okay..."

(Dan)"Of course he is! I've known that guy since we were just little sprouts, it'll take more than some battleship to take him down!"

(Star)"I hope you're right, it feels like an eternity since we last spoke. And...after that night..."

(Dan)"Huh? What night?"

(Star)"Nothing, we just...got to know eachother better. That's all."

(Dan)"......Damn, I owe him 20 bucks now."

(Star)"Why?"

(Dan)"You see, me and William made a bet to see which one of us could get some bo-"