Chapter 27: 22 Star Street

(Omega)"I cannot believe that I forgot to mention a special character!"

(Omega)"See that burning boy up there? This is Tom, a demon who used to date Star

(Omega)"See that burning boy up there? This is Tom, a demon who used to date Star. When he found out that she was now dating William, he was absolutely livid, but he couldn't do anything about it since William was an Oozai...especially a royal Oozai. The third one shot is a parody of 22 Jump Street."

River, William, and Tom were inside a glass dome...for some reason.

(River)"Gentleman, we are not going to to pretend that there isn't a big elephant in the room."

(William)"What the Hell's going on?"

(River)"THIS is what the Hell's going on!"

He showed them a picture of Star. William didn't understand, and when he looked at Tom, the demon was definitely nervous, looking everywhere but the picture.

(William)".............OH SH*T! HO-HOLY SH*T-HAHAHA! NO! That is not happing right now, NO!"

William ran outside, and started to high-five everyone.

(William)"Hey guys, he's f*cking the King's daughter!"

(River)"Every time he says that, that's another foot in your backside!"

(Tom)"Oh f*ck!"

William pushed his face on the glass.

(William)"Tom, dude! This is the best thing ever! Tom's f*cking River's daughter!♪ Tom's f*cking River's daughter!♪"

He went back into the glass office.

(William)"SH*T! F*CK! Tom, you f*cked King River's daughter?! River! You-You bragged about it to his face! To his actual face, River!"

He pointed at River's face, which was none too happy with Tom.

(William)"You see that face? You bragged at that face! *To River* You actually high-fived Tom for f*cking your daughter! Holy sh*t! Oh my God, this is-"

River unsheathed a large sword, and William sat back down.

(William)"It's really not that funny."

(Tom)"I-I just want to say...that, it was surprising that you didn't tell me that...she went to Echo Creek."

(River)"It's surprising that I haven't cut your throat!"

(William)"Okay, what if River gets to punch you in the face? Really, really hard?"

(River)"No...I got something much better than that..."

Being a demon, Tom is not a fan of holy water...so River had a little water balloon war...