jeremy heere x reader

Jeremy heere. Currently the biggest asshole in school. I can't put into words what's he does to people. He's a bully.

But, lord knows I've fallen for him for no reason. I've learned to just ignore my feelings. There's no way in hell does he have feelings for me.

I was walking through an empty hall until I heard the clatter of footsteps that were none other than the popular kids. I quickly shoved everything into my locker and frantically try to close it, but I'm too late.

I was thrown against my locker by rich while the popular kids laughed. As I sit up on the ground I see jeremy look back at me apologetically.

I scoffed and moved to my next class.

Swiggity wiggity time skippidy

I sat down alone at my table and began to eat. I looked around and saw jeremy looking at me. I was throughly confused, but I didn't think anything of it

Suddenly, the bell rang and everyone stood up, but I stayed. I had plenty of time to get to my class.

I walked up from my seat and went upstairs, but then the bell rang, indicating I was late.

Oh well.

I continued to walk to my class, but I was slammed against a locker by a familiar face.

"J-jeremy?"

I questioned. He looked at my face and eyed me up and down.

"Quiet down. We don't wanna get in trouble."

Jeremy let go of my shirt and gave me time to adjust it before smashing his lips onto mine.

Was this actually happening?

I guess so.

I kissed back then he pulled away.

"Tell anyone and you're dead."

He brushed himself off and walked away, leaving me dumbfounded.

Jeremy heere, grade A asshole, kissed me.