Him as Bo Burnham quotes

okok before I begin this, please follow @/ peaxhmangopie on twitter!!! they make edits of people (they have taylor swift, george salazar, harry styles, n others!!) they're ?? so good ?? I made the harry one above my lockscreen lol (how could i not) and it would mean a lot if you guys followed them!! ok thanks :)

Jeremy: And if you made a factor tree of the factors that caused my girl to leave me you'd have a tree... Full of Asian porn.
(or)
I masturbate ‘cause I’m the only one whose standards are low enough to FUCK ME.

Michael: Drugs kill, just like cancer. So don’t smoke… tumors.

Rich: Dick's and vagina's are like Coke and Pepsi, I strongly prefer one but my dad thinks they both taste the same.

Jake: My ex-girlfriend had a really weird fetish. She used to like to dress up as herself and then act like a f*ckin' bitch all the time.
(or)
I get more ass than a giant donkey stable.

Evan: Once a week, I like to slip into a deep existential depression where I lose all my sense of oneness and self-worth.

Connor: Twitter is a lot like crystal meth, because it's really fun to do and Oprah's on it.
(or)
I think that God might think I’m gay… what does he know anyway?

Jared: I'm constipated, couldn't give a shit.

This was requested a while ago oopsies :/ hope you're all being safe and having a good day!! 💞💗💖💕