connor murphy x reader

I sat off and stared at my future boyfriend, connor murphy.

When I say future, I mean probably never. He doesn't know I exist.

I prefer it that way for most people. But I wish connor wasn't most people.
Most people see connor as a freak, but I see him as someone I want to change. He could be so great, but I'm too nervous to talk to him. So I have a plan.

I'm gonna bump into him, then keep pestering him until he has no choice to put up with me.

The time is 11:32. Aka lunch, aka go time.

I see the emo babe and put my plan into action.

I lower my head and walk faster. He eventually walks into me, and I fall over and hit my head hard. He looks down at my and scoffs.

"Stay out of my way next time and your day won't be ruined."

He started to walk away again but I quickly got up and fast walked after the depressed boy.

"W-wait! My day isn't ruined!"

He stopped in his tracks and looked back over to me. I could tell he was trying to be intimidating, but failing.

"So.. me probably hurting you didn't make your day worse?"

My eyes wondered to the floor and then back up at connor. Our eyes met and I was flustered.

"N-no i-it's just y- I- I- I- I-"

"Oh c'mon just spit it the fuck out."

He said coldly.

"I like you a lot."

Welp. It's out there now.

He blushed a deep red but shook his head.

"Y-you must be mistaking yourself, you don't want me."

The bell rang and everyone scurried away, leaving just me and the tall boy.

"B-but I do.."

He got closer to me and looked down to me.

"We'll see about that in a month or two."

He whispered before taking my hand in his.

"I'm a messed up person, y/n. There's a lot of things wrong with me."

"I-I'll fix you!"

He looked shocked. I hope that didn't sound weird..

"N-no one's ever cared like that before.."

We looked at each other but he pulled away.

"You're lying."

"But I'm not."

"Prove it l/n!"

He crossed his arms and had a defensive look on his face. I stepped closer to him, unaware of what I was about to do.

I kissed him. I kissed the "school shooter". I kissed the "emo kid". Right on the lips.

I pulled away red faced. God what did I just do..

"I-I-I-I'm so sorry... I don't know what got over me and- oh god I think I'm getting an anxiety atta...ck.."

I was briefly interrupted by connor back over to me and placing his hands on my shoulders.

"C-connor?"

"Wanna go on a date with me y/n? Just us? No cramped hallway?"

I felt like I was gonna pass out.

"Wanna skip?" I said too daringly.

Connor took his hands off my shoulders and placed one around my waist.

"Hell yeah."

We walked out of the school and headed to his house. We were talking and laughing the whole way there. My heart started to beat faster..

We walked in and it felt like a blur. We ended upstairs sitting on his bed.

"Y/n, tell me more about yourself. Like your family."

Ouch. Well, here goes nothing

"M-my family? W-well uh, I h-ad a mom, a-and um, m-my dad is- he's-"

Tears started pouring out of my eyes the more I talked about what my dad did. I took a deep breath and continued.

"He cheated on my mom, and she killed herself. He moved out, Letting me live on my own. I haven't seen him since."

Connor's eyes were wide open. He slid his hand over mine as I silently cried.

"Y/n, you need someone to stay with you! W-what if something bad happens?"

I looked up at him with glossy eyes.

"That'll be the end."

He pushed his lips into mine. The kiss was filled to the brim with love and concern. I put my hand on his face and he pulled away.

"Sorry y/n, I don't like the thought of you living alone at 17. I'm moving in with you."

"Awe, does the dark and scary connor murphy want to protect me?"

He blushed and stood up.

"Yeah.."

I stood up after him, leading me back downstairs. I stood in the doorway while he was talking to me.

"Ok y/n. Ill be over really soon. I just need to pack my stuff and leave a note for my family."

"W-wait, connor.. what about your family?"

"They won't care if I leave. Trust me."

"O-oh."

I looked down at my feet and felt connor kiss my forehead.

être plus froid time skip

I heard a doorbell ring and I ran downstairs. I opened the door to see connor smiling. I attacked him in a hug.

"W-woah, I didn't think you'd be this excited to see me."

He wrapped his arms around me and I stared up at him.

"How could I not be excited to see my new roomate?"

We broke free from the hug and I dragged him inside to give him a tour.

Yet another time skip

Connor and I laid on the couch together, cuddling and watching a movie. I needed to know what we were. Now.

"Hey, con?"

He turned his head to me and stared at the top of my head.

"Yeah, y/n?"

"What are we?"

"Well, I'm in your house, obviously you succeeded in our challenge."

"Does that mean I can be your girlfriend?"

I said very excited. I sat up from my position and looked at him through the dark. A smirk grew on his face.

"We'll see about that in a month or two."

My expression dropped and I laid back down on him. He loving stroked my hair and said,

"I'm just kidding. Of course you can."

I smiled and wrapped my arms around him. We fell asleep like that, with his hand in my hair and a smirk still on his face.