chapter one: first day of school part one

Au notes: "...." is talking
'......' is thinking.
That's all. Enjoy reading ~
---------------------------------------------------------

*Skylar pov*
Unknow:"princess it's time to wake up"

I heard a soft gentle voice calling to me wake up. When I refused to wake up, the voice belong to the person started to poke my cheek. I slap the hand playfully, opening my eyes and saw a black hair shoulder length girl with blue eyes sitting beside me on the edge of the bed. She stood up,cross her arms across her chest

Hazy :"it's your first day of school. I don't think Mr Flame will be happy if you are late on your first day. "

I sat up looking at her in our school uniform. A white open collar blouse over it is a black and red vest with the school logo,a red tie and mini skirt.

"morning Haz..."

Hazy Alix. My childhood friend, my best friend and my knight or body guard. Hazy took my uniform from the closet and pass it to me

Hazy:" time to get change princess"

I took it from her and pout " I told you a million times not to call me that we do not live medieval era Haz"

Hazy gave me her rare smile" and I told you a million times. It's a rule, a must. It's tradition. "

*Hazy pov*

After saying that I drop my smile. I walk out her room leaning on the wall waiting for Skylar to change. suddenly thought of something from the past.

---flashback---

Five years ago.
*during training*
The 12 year old me was in hand and hand combat with my mother, Kris Alix.

Kris: "what's does it take to be a good knight!? " asking me while blocking my punch.

"to have all the skills of fighting method! Whether is Hand and hand combat or fighting with weapons!" saying that while launching another punch.

My right fist was caught by my mother and pull towards her as she do that, she hit me on the left side of my face with her elbow. I fell to the ground holding my left cheek crying. She walk up to me and brush my hair

Kris:" and to never show emotions. As emotions is a sign of weakness. A weakness that can be use in a very bad way. Remeber that "

I felt someone poked my cheek, breaking my trail of thoughts. Skylar looked at me with her green eyes that is fill with concern. I looked at her from top to bottom. I lean towards her to fix her collar properly. Skylar smile at me while brushing her blonde bangs away from her eyes.

"let's go Mr and Mrs flame is waiting for you." we head down to the dinning area.

---time skip---

*Skylar pov*
We were sitting in our car. Normally the chauffeur will drive us everywhere, my father, Alec Flame decided to drive us to school since is our first day. Mother, May Flame had already gone for work in the Flame company. I rested my head on my hand while listening to my father. I was half listening to what he say as I know what he will say everytime we go somewhere and the main point of the conversation is I have make connections with the wealthy families children. I love my father and I know my father love me but sometimes I also feel he love money more than me and will disregard my opinions if it doesn't benefits him. I sigh glacing over to Hazy. Hazy is my only friend who doesn't care of my money and acts like she care about my status as she was train to. But other than, she is there when ever I need her as her duty as my knight and also as a friend. Most of my 'friends' are even my friends because of my family name/back ground. I sigh again thinking about it.

*Hazy pov*

As I was looking through our timetable I heard Skylar sighing for the second time. I looked at her away from my phone catching her looking at me. Skylar noticed me looking at her she look away. I gently place my hand on her hand that is resting on the seat. Skylar jump a little with shock looking at me then at our hands then me again. Then I lean towards her to whisper so that I won't interrupt Mr Flame lecture.

"hey it's going be alright. I will be by your side. Cuz."

I show her my phone with our timetable.

" we have most of the classes together. Like, history, art, language... Hmm you take three languages? Well at least the other two we are together.... Basically only combats, music and business we are not together I mean. Your in business and music while im in combat but even so... Those classes we both have. We sometimes have it on different periods..."

*Skylar pov*
I blushed slightly when Hazy place her hand on mine. I know it mean nothing but I can't help feeling shy.
I am smiling softly and have calm down looking at Hazy rambling away. She tends to do that when she get slightly nervous. She couldn't stand being away from me. One. being together can make her job easier and two. Believe it or not she is kinda shy when meeting new people.

Hazy:" .... I wonder why Mr flame didn't make us have all the same classes at the same period..."

I giggle slightly at her continuing rambling.

*Hazy pov*

I stop whispering, leaning away from her looking confuse at her sudden giggle

"what? "

Skylar:" you look so cute when you rambling Haz. "

I felt a slow heat rushing on my cheek. I look away so that Skylar would not see the slight blush. Cursing myself quietly for showing emotions and have no idea why I blush to her comment.

Skylar continue :" I will be alright. The school headmaster is my father's friend. He will do whatever it takes with minimal attention attracted to protect me. Not only me the other rich families children studying in his school. I don't think he will mess up. "

I look back at her, she give me her assuring smile. I immediately relax giving her my rare smiles that I only show her and her alone. In front I heard someone clearing their throat.

Alec:" I guess you were not listening to me. I would have repeat it if we have not reach your school. "

Skylar give an apologizing look to her father before we both get out off the car. She lean to the open window and say her good byes. Mr Flame gesture me to come over. Skylar walk towards the school gate and wait for me there allowing me to talk to Mr Flame in private.

Alec:" Hazy you should know what to do. I know this is the most safest school In this country or maybe in the whole world but you should know I do not take chances. "

" I know Mr Flame. Her safety is my first priority and I will put my training in use"

Alec nodded with please " I know you would you never fail to protect my daughter. I'm sorry I can't have body guards around to support you straight away but they will come right away once you call."

I move away from the window and turning away from " I can handle on my own Mr Flame. Have a good day Mr Flame " I walk towards my waiting princess, Skylar. ' I will protect you Skylar even if it might cost me...'
---------------------------------------------------------

Au notes: wow I put alot of seriously shit in this. It's my first story so pls don't mind my English and especially my typos.... They are extrem. Write in the comments at what should I improve and give me some ideas. You never know I might even use them in my other chapters or other books in the future. Kira wolf out, stay pawsome! I forgot another thing. I wanna say thank you to yummyyuri43 without I won't have decided to write this story. Thks Yuri!