Lemon chapter: Lathaniel x Erza (Caring love)

LEMON WARNING: In case the Mature Content warning wasn't enough, this is another warning, There is LEMON in this chapter, you have been warned...

Team Natsu continued to watch as Lisanna was reunited with Mirajane and Elfman.

Lathaniel: "Come on guys, I think we should leave them to talk. We can throw a party at the Guild Tomorrow."

With that they left Mirajane, Elfman, and Lisanna to their own little celebration and started to head home. Everyone eventually split up, leaving just Ren, Erza, and Lathaniel.

Ren: "I'm going to go see my mom for a bit."

Lathaniel: "Ms. Rin? Sure, just come back before today is over."

Ren: "Sure thing."

Ren activated Aera and flew off to the Exceed's new home in Earthland, leaving Lathaniel, and Erza all on their own.

Lathaniel: "Well, now that we're alone, why don't you come to my house? We haven't spent time together recently, and this is as good a time as any."

Erza: *Blush* "O-Okay, I agree."

The two held hands as they walked to Lathaniel's house together. As they entered Lathaniel's house, Lathaniel led her up to his bedroom and sat her down.

Lathaniel: "Wait here, I'll go get something to drink."

He left and came back with a pot of tea. He found that Erza had changed into her blouse and skirt to make herself appear more presentable. He then poured the tea out into two cups. He then sat next to Erza and they both started to sip the tea. A small moment passed before Erza felt Lathaniel's gentle touch on her cheek, where she had a cut. Erza almost dropped her cup of tea in surprise, but didn't and placed it on the small table in front of her before turning her face towards Lathaniel.

Erza: "Lathaniel?"

Lathaniel: "How did this happen?"

Erza: "I got it while I was fighting Knightwalker while Lucy and the others went to rescue you, Natsu and Wendy."

Lathaniel: "I see..."

He leaned in closer to look at the cut, and Erza's blush deepened even more.

Lathaniel: *Smile* "I can't believe you got a cut on your face just to help save me."

Erza: "Huh?"

Lathaniel: "Ah, not in a bad way. I'm happy you were willing to take such an injury to help save us. Wendy can heal it later on so it doesn't leave a scar. *Kisses cut* That should make you feel better until then..."

Erza: "L-lathaniel..."

Lathaniel and Erza stared at each other for a moment and then leaned in to kiss. Erza put her arms around to the back of Lathaniel's neck and Lathaniel placed his hands on Erza's waist. The need for air separated them from their passionate kiss.

Lathaniel: "Erza..."

Erza: "I-I want you to take my first time..."

Lathaniel: "E-eh?! A-Are you sure?"

Erza: "Yes... I've mentally prepared myself for this. You are the one I want to take my purity."

Lathaniel: "I-If that's what you want then, I'll give you my first time as well."

They leaned in and kissed again, Lathaniel slowly started to strip Erza's clothes off, and Erza started to do the same to Lathaniel. Erza had her bra and underwear on still, while Lathaniel only had his underwear on. Lathaniel laid down on the bed as Erza took off her bra and then went to take off Lathaniel's underwear, revealing his erect member.