Endgame: Black Dragon vs DragonForce Lathaniel

Freed: "Is something troubling you Lathaniel?"

Lathaniel was spacing out while everyone else was celebrating.

Gray: "Huh? Oh, no I was just wondering where Juvia is, that's it."

Freed: "Well, we wouldn't know since she never came back to camp."

Lathaniel: <Hopefully she's alright.>

Laxus: "Uh..."

Laxus was sitting on the ground as Makarov walked passed him. A moment of silenced passed as Makarov stared at Laxus and Laxus looked away.

Makarov: "... I'm proud of you for coming back... IS THAT WHAT YOU WERE HOPING TO HEAR ME SAY YOU BRAT?! HOW DARE YOU STEP ON TENROU ISLAND AFTER I KICKED YOU OUT! YOU'RE STILL EXPELLED YA KNOW?!?!"

Laxus: "Jeez, calm down before you get a heart attack Old Man."

The conversation was cut short as the rest of the Thunder Legion tackled Laxus in a huge hug.

Natsu: "All right, now that this is all done and dealt with how about we continue the trials?"

Juvi: "Are you kidding me?"

Natsu: "The 2nd round was interrupted by Grimoire Heart so it doesn't count. I say we just have a big free for all!"

Gajeel: "Oi! *Gets in Natsu's face* I think you hit your head one too many times if you think you can take me with all those bruises!"

Natsu: "It doesn't matter! It'll be a cinch because I'm a Lightning Flame Dragon no-gack!"

Natsu suddenly froze up before falling down on to his back.

Gajeel: "Don't go passing out on me ya wimp!"

Lathaniel: "That was bound to happen considering you ate an element that wasn't fire."

Wendy: "Anyways, I think it's time we go back to base camp and heal up."

Juvi: "Our bodies won't last much longer unless we get some rest."

Everyone started to head back to camp and left Lucy, Makarov, Natsu, and Happy behind.

Timeskip

Everyone was back at the Base and were relaxing. Natsu was snoring and Lisanna started to mess tie his hair up and having fun with Mirajane. Happy and Carla were eating, while Gajeel was checking on Pantherlily, even though he was still in pain himself. The Thunder Legion was having a celebration of their own, thinking Laxus has returned to the Guild. Capricorn was giving some constructive criticism to Lucy&Juvi about their weight, and Wendy was busy healing the Happy. Lathaniel was sitting with her.

Lathaniel: "Hopefully my arm doesn't end up breaking again during another fight."

Wendy: "You should be fine so long as nothing too strenuous happens."

Happy: "I feel all better now!"

Wendy: "Should I take care of your wounds next Levy?"

Levy: "Nah, I'm fine. You should probably have some down time though."

Wendy: "It's okay, I feel all better now that the Tenrou Tree is back to normal."

A moment passed and Juvia arrived back at the camp, albeit crawling, and was talking about how she let Zeref slip away and how Lathaniel should spank her as punishment, much to the latter's dismay. Meanwhile, Gildarts popped up from nowhere and sat next to Laxus.

Gildarts: "Pfft, you screwed up so bad that your Grandpa kicked you out? You're so lame haha!"

Laxus: "Well I ain't half as lame as you are!"