CH 5 - Confronting Demons

Jin proceeded to pace back and forward from outside class 3D. He wondered if he should burst into several classes just to find the guy who punched him the other day. He knew better than to make a fool out of himself but he did it anyways, he barged into class 3D not caring about the consequences that lied ahead of him.

"Mr. Kim?" The teacher looked up from his planner muddled as hell by his presence. Just like before, Jin didn't bother greeting the guy. He scouted the room like a health inspector trying to find signs of molding.

He should do it, he'll definitely talk, Jin thought.

"Principal Harang asked for..." Jin couldn't remember the boy's name but he could've sworn he's seen him before, several times in fact. Unlike Taehyung, he wasn't so perfect with names and such.

Jin continued as he pointed at the boy with feathery blonde hair, "Principal Harang had asked for him."

With that simple response the teacher dismissed Jimin, both of them rushing out of the classroom in a hurry.

"What does he want, is this about my dorm?" Jimin asked in a tone filled with suspicion. Jin didn't answer him like a normal human being would, he just stared at him as if he had been trying to solve Jimin like a jigsaw puzzle. 

Jimin eyed him in confusion, then commented, "Stop trying to figure me out, you won't find anything."

Jin stared down at him in disbelief, he was astonished at how quick Jimin had picked up on his motives. He cleared his throat then proceeded to get to the point, "Tell me the names of the four new students."

Jimin didn't exactly trust him but he didn't want Jin to earn his trust either. He didn't want to associate himself with problematic people anyway or anyone for that matter.

"Why do you want to know?" Jimin asked. He'd consider giving the names out but it solely depended on Jin's response.

"Because I need to," Jin simply said, Jimin's eyebrow arose at his comment. 

Why does a Kim want a list of names?  Jimin thought to himself.

He cringed as he examined Jin's wound, he corrected, "You mean, you need to find out who punched the shit out of you?"

Jin didn't have the time to play games, he hated them with a burning passion. With that being said, they so happen to push him over the edge. Jimin gaped at how Jin inched closer and closer, he knew he should've gave him what he'd wanted in the first place.

His steady breaths grew immediate, much more nearer than a second ago. Jimin could he feel his hot breath surrounding the crook of his neck, he found Jin's stance dominating and eerie. If someone had walked in they'd be mistaken by the scene. As someone as shaken by the situation would've done as Jimin did. He mustered up the courage to jostle him off. He'd been flustered by the action, his face now wavering into different shades of crimson.

Jimin subconsciously shouted in anxiousness, "Min Yoongi!"

A wide grin spread across Jin's lips, he knew how to get the things he truly yearned for... even if it did mean that he had to get extremely territorial and personal. Jin whipped around, opposite of Jimin, then walked off like nothing happened. Jimin tried catching his breath as he was left in distress.

*** Time Skip ***

Yoongi found himself staring at his dorm number; 1190. He didn't really want to go in but he had to or else he'd have no where to sleep for the night. He reached for the key buried deep in his back pocket, slowly but surely he unlocked the front door and swiftly entered. While eyeing the room he couldn't help but crinkle his nose in revulsion.